Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio broadcast for LR...

Started by UAfan, May 18, 2007, 04:57:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UAfan

does anyone know of any stations that will pick up the game?  The Travelers are playing so 101.1 will have them and the Cards are playing so 92.7 in Conway has them and that leaves with nothing.  Does anyone know of any station this isn't normally listed that picks it up?

Also if anyone knows who I could write concerning this complete bs of not being able to pick up the games in LR when the Travs are playing would be greatly appreciated.  If you are as pissed as I am about this please let our friends in the broadcasting dept. know.

chiefsfan

Quote from: UAfan on May 18, 2007, 04:57:08 pm
does anyone know of any stations that will pick up the game?  The Travelers are playing so 101.1 will have them and the Cards are playing so 92.7 in Conway has them and that leaves with nothing.  Does anyone know of any station this isn't normally listed that picks it up?

Also if anyone knows who I could write concerning this complete bs of not being able to pick up the games in LR when the Travs are playing would be greatly appreciated.  If you are as pissed as I am about this please let our friends in the broadcasting dept. know.

I wouldnt worry too much, today is the last day that there will be a conflict between the travs and hogs, where we dont get the live game

All games where the hogs are playing in the postseason and there is a conflict, the hogs get the live broadcast...and Saturday there is no conflict
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

BigDave70

The only thing I can think of is the Razorzone
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant