Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how many do you think will be at baum tonight?

Started by masonselby, May 17, 2007, 03:29:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

masonselby

this being the most important series of the year thus far what are your predictions of the crowd tonight?
i say 8500
"for christ sake im talking about bagging a sasquatch"

grayhawg

Quote from: masonselby on May 17, 2007, 03:29:49 pm
this being the most important series of the year thus far what are your predictions of the crowd tonight?
i say 8500
I hope at least 8500 we really need 9500-10,000 we have to have this series.A sweep would be just what the Dr. ordered. GO HOGS SWEEP OL MISS. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

jst01

above 9k, i just was outside and its extremely nice here in Fville

champ

Good points it is very nice outside but it also is thursday night and there recent play might have a slight, slight impact at least 7,000 probably 8,000 mabee 9,000 i will definatley be there these guys are good and fun to watch

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

arkfanchip

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

HogsRunWild

Around the 8500 mark. Remember its Thursday...not friday.

wps  :razorback:
Arkansas Razorbacks Once Again Will Rise
Dallas Cowboys Will Make the Super Bowl this Year
Atlanta Braves are the low spenders who never win it all
Quitters never Win, Winners never quit

HogsRunWild

Quote from: arkfanchip on May 17, 2007, 05:59:42 pm
what time is the game?

7:05 is first pitch, so its about time to listen to the radio!
Arkansas Razorbacks Once Again Will Rise
Dallas Cowboys Will Make the Super Bowl this Year
Atlanta Braves are the low spenders who never win it all
Quitters never Win, Winners never quit

hogband6

Announced at 8,033 I believe, or something like that.  Just over 8k anyways.

zebra