Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Ole Miss, GAME NO. 1- Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Started by Break & Run, May 17, 2007, 11:51:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Break & Run

Smalling looks at a strike over the outer edge.  He had 4 hits last Saturday.
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Break & Run

Break & Run

Break & Run

Break & Run

Break & Run

Smalling is called out on strikes. 5 K's for Kline...1,2,3 goes the Hogs.

Break & Run

Through 2 its

R  H  E
Hogs     1  1  0
Rebs     0  1  0

FYI...
R=Runs
H=Hits
E=Errors

Publius

Terrible call on the 3rd strike...if he keeps calling that a strike, there won't be very many runs scored tonight by either team...that ball was 6 inches below Smalling's knees.

Break & Run

Publius

Break & Run

Break & Run

Break & Run

Publius

Break & Run

Mills swings and misses. 2 K's for Schmidt. 2 of 3 LO hitters ahve been retired.

Break & Run

Publius

Man, Nick's curve has a lot of break on it tonight!

Break & Run

Catchum lines it to right but Julius is there! 2 outs

Break & Run

Break & Run

Schmidt pops it to Julius.  Through 3 at bats, Schmidt has faced the minimum.

Publius

Break & Run

Nick's looking good BUT Kline is matching him pitch for pitch after that walk and triple by Forsythe.

Break & Run

Break & Run

Willard looks at a breaking pitch for a strike. 0-1

Break & Run

Break & Run

Break & Run

Willard takes a breaker outside, 2-2
He's hitting .310

Break & Run

Publius

Break & Run

Break & Run

Break & Run

Dugger takes another strike. 0-2 this ump needs to retire.

Publius

They had a chance to jump on Kline early and let him off the hook...he's finding his groove now

Break & Run

Break & Run

Break & Run

Publius

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on May 17, 2007, 07:52:57 pm
Dugger takes another strike. 0-2 this ump needs to retire.
His zone is big, but he is calling it both ways.

Break & Run

Break & Run

Dugger hits it to the track. Powers catches it.

Break & Run

Publius

Break & Run

Forsythe took a strike, a breaker at the letters

Break & Run

Publius

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on May 17, 2007, 07:55:17 pm
Forsythe is at the plate now. 2 outs
Maybe he can get on ahead of Nutt, and Nutt will break out of his slump with a 2 run dinger.

Break & Run

Break & Run

Forsythe hits it off the 3rd baseman and to the short stop, Forsythe reaches on the infield hit.

Break & Run

Break & Run

Break & Run