Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAS OUR BASEBALL TEAM REACHED THEIR CLIMAX

Started by HUNGLOWHOG, May 14, 2007, 11:35:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HUNGLOWHOG

FOR THE YEAR , HOPEFULLY WE STILL HAS SOME GAS IN THA TANK. I KNOW VAN HORN WILL LIGHT A FIRE UNDER THEM COME TOURNEY TIME .

Break & Run

I think DVH will light them up before the Ole Piss series.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

HUNGLOWHOG

hogsanity

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on May 14, 2007, 11:38:42 am
I think DVH will light them up before the Ole Piss series.

Hard to light up dead arms.  IF, and I say IF, NS and DW are suffering from tired arms thats not going to get better.  They will have to pitch more often in the postseason than they have been pitching. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

stan the man

You don't get tired arms pitching one day a week especially if you are a junior in college.  There has to be something else going on instead of tired arms.

hogsanity

Quote from: stan the man on May 14, 2007, 01:12:58 pm
You don't get tired arms pitching one day a week especially if you are a junior in college.  There has to be something else going on instead of tired arms.

Well, there have been plenty of reports that Duke has been battling a sore arm.  I equate that with tired.  If it was a hurt arm, i assume he would have been skipped or shut down.  Also, how much throwing do they do during the week?  I know they don't just sit around. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

BigDave70

When I was at the game Sunday Van Horn was not being freindly to the players, they left the park in less then 15 mins after the game was over. DVH will have the team ready this weekend
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant