Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Standings

Started by billypig, May 14, 2007, 07:42:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

billypig

Believe it or not, I like our chances this weekend IF Schmidt is back in his groove.  By the end of the week we could be tied with Vandy in the standings.

Ole Miss at Arkansas........The hogs are struggling, but should be P.O. and Ole Miss is struggling especially on the road.

LSU at Vandy.........Vandy is tough, but may LSU has improved dramatically the last half of the conf. season AND they are fighting for their post season life......They must take 2-3 to have a chance of getting into the SEC tourney...  Vandy not playing all of their starting pitchers or for a small number of innings preparing for the SEC tourney?   possible.

Prediction:  Arkansas sweeps Ole Miss and LSU takes 2-3 from Vandy. :razorback: :razorback:

Hogtropolis™

That would be nice, but I don't see it happening.  I think we take 2 of 3 from Ole Miss and I think Vandy takes 2 of 3 from LSU.

Since 1894

I like your prediction.

Hope it comes true.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

PrescottHog

That would be nice so we could get the #1 seed and not face bama again