Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just got back from Tuscaloosa

Started by hogman64, May 13, 2007, 04:31:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman64

saw the first two games..Wow did Schmidt look bad.....he looked like a batting practice pitcher that couldnt get the ball over the plate and when he did they knocked the crap out of it....... He has to get back to form for us to go to the CWS, no ifs , ands or buts about it..........Also for some reason our  ground balls and line drives that we were hitting have turned in to fly balls to the track ........Todd is a bulldog, pitching great right now....overall our play has dropped off over the last 6 to 9 games which can happen in baseball , we just have to get the ship upright by regionals time, but we are really making it tough on ourselves and maybe playing our way out of a super regional..........

harmonyhog

They are going to fold like the football team.  Forget about a super regional.
Track team is going down also. Disappointing spring!

wincrimson

Did ya hit up Dreamland?  And where'd you stay?

hogman64

Quote from: wincrimson on May 13, 2007, 05:28:15 pm
Yea  Dreamland was  great......the ribs were fantastic, the place definitly has tradition all over it .. really like the Alabama campus, great college town...we stayed at the Hampton Inn one night and the Sheraton  the other... lucky to even get rooms, with the baseball game, graduation, Sec outdoor championships.. that place was really hopping.........

Arkapigdiesel

I figured Dreamland was an educational facility.  The kind of place where you learn about anatomy.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

msudawgs64

Quote from: PBD on May 13, 2007, 07:40:13 pm
I figured Dreamland was an educational facility.  The kind of place where you learn about anatomy.

it is...RIBS  ;)
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Publius

Quote from: PBD on May 13, 2007, 07:40:13 pm
I figured it was like "The Dome" in Fayetteville.

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

HOG FAN 4 LIFE

Umm I live in Alabama is Dreamland BBQ isn't even a third choice when it comes to BBQ.  That place sucks.
Go Hogs! Go Rangers! Go Cowboys! Go Mavs! Go Stars!

selfexplanatory

Skip Dreamland and stop in Memphis.  Eat overrated Rendezvous Ribs or Interstate BBQ.
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

BigDave70

Quote from: HOG FAN 4 LIFE on May 14, 2007, 07:32:08 pm
Umm I live in Alabama is Dreamland BBQ isn't even a third choice when it comes to BBQ.  That place sucks.
me too it does suck
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant