Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did the Hogs win today?

Started by HogInAtl, May 12, 2007, 07:23:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInAtl

Break & Run

May 12, 2007, 07:25:39 pm #1 Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 07:40:26 pm by hog_fan_08
yea, big, 12-5.  Hamblin had 2 HR's, Coon had 5 RBI's, and Smalling had FOUR hits (as a fresh).
Coon posibly has taken the lead in RBI's in the SEC and Hamblin has tied LaPorta (as of b4 Florida's game) with 19 HR's.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

billyjoeswine

Hogs-n-Roses

razorjacket2006

D-Mac is great at RB and QB so lets see what he can do at Head Coach

Break & Run

'Bama. They got shut out last night 10-0
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

ksrazorback

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on May 12, 2007, 07:25:39 pm
yea, big, 12-5.  Hamblin had 2 HR's, Coon had 5 RBI's, and Smalling had FOUR hits (as a fresh).
Coon posibly has taken the lead in RBI's in the SEC and Hamblin has tied LaPorta (as of b4 Florida's game) with 19 HR's.

Hogs still show:
5/12/2007 5:00 PM * #9 Arkansas 12 at Alabama 5 Bottom 9 Live Stats

Is it stuck in the bottom of the 9th or is it over... gee I can't get the final for nothing!

Thanks for any clarification...
Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

Arkapigdiesel

Glad to see the bats pinging today!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

msudawgs64

Sean Coughlin of UK has 68, two last night, one today.  Coon is three back.  Pretty good numbers.  LaPorta did not homer in today's game.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

msudawgs64

Quote from: ksrazorback on May 12, 2007, 08:12:20 pm

Hogs still show:
5/12/2007 5:00 PM * #9 Arkansas 12 at Alabama 5 Bottom 9 Live Stats

Is it stuck in the bottom of the 9th or is it over... gee I can't get the final for nothing!

Thanks for any clarification...

it's final
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

chiefsfan

Quote from: msudawgs64 on May 12, 2007, 08:58:07 pm

Sean Coughlin of UK has 68, two last night, one today.  Coon is three back.  Pretty good numbers.  LaPorta did not homer in today's game.

Thats good

It would be even better if Georgia won 2 games tommorow combined with a hogs win  ;)
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.