Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DiamondHogs

Started by RZRBack_FAN, May 12, 2007, 04:26:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RZRBack_FAN

So somebody that knows a little more about it than me kida break down the scenarios  for us to win the Sec outright? What do we need to happen?

razorbacks1usa

win the next 5 games and van loose 3 out of 5

hogfan4ever

that'll never happen.......is the game on yet

hogfan4ever

by the way vandy has to lose 3 and we have to win 4 of 5

hogfan4ever

Can anyone tell me what time the game started today

RZRBack_FAN

Well i dont see Vandy losing that many! Who are they playing

razorbacks1usa

we may loose all 3 this weekend we are really slumping in the hitting and our pitching
we may not even win the west

hogfan4ever

auburn this weekend then lsu or florida next weekend

hogfan4ever

has the games already started

hogfan4ever

are we 2 or 3 games behind vandy?????????

hogfan064

Quote from: hogfan4ever on May 12, 2007, 05:07:23 pm

2.  All we have to do is tie them and we'll win the tiebreak.  We need to watch out for MSU though since they are only 1 game out now and hold the tie break over us.

Break & Run

we are up 1.5 games.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Footballref

we already won today

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

chiefsfan

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 12, 2007, 05:40:24 pm
Quote from: hogfan4ever on May 12, 2007, 05:07:23 pm

2.  All we have to do is tie them and we'll win the tiebreak.  We need to watch out for MSU though since they are only 1 game out now and hold the tie break over us.

MSU has played 2 less conference games then us, so the tiebreak cant happen.  We need to win tommorow and hope our friends in Athens do no worse then a split
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.