Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HS State Tournaments

Started by coach, my back hurts, May 01, 2007, 09:05:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgballz

Quote from: razorhead69 on May 10, 2007, 11:41:54 am
Tourny finals start tomorrow at 4:30 pm with the 2A final.

Actually the Class 1A final is at 2:00, Class 2A is at 4:30 and Class 4A is at 7:00, then the rest of the finals are on Saturday.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

razorhead69

Quote from: HawgBall06 on May 10, 2007, 12:39:42 pm
Quote from: razorhead69 on May 10, 2007, 11:41:54 am
Tourny finals start tomorrow at 4:30 pm with the 2A final.

Actually the Class 1A final is at 2:00, Class 2A is at 4:30 and Class 4A is at 7:00, then the rest of the finals are on Saturday.

Thanks Hawgballs!!

Hawgzilla

The Razorbacks in Baum this Saturday----------GO TEXARKANA :razorback:

maniax22bolts20

State Finals today and Saturday at Baum Stadium.   Get out there and attend folks.
Go Bears

selfexplanatory

Go Arkansas High and bring back another championship...and bring back John Warren!
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

clifflee4mvp

SS Bee Branch, Parkers Chapel and Nashville all crowned as State Champs tonight.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

arkansas razorbacks

does anyone have a score or update on the fayetteville/conway game?

mikeb

Quote from: arkansas razorbacks on May 12, 2007, 07:18:18 pm
does anyone have a score or update on the fayetteville/conway game?

Conway 5 and Fay 4

bottom of 5

selfexplanatory

Arkansas High State Champs again WPS

Big Razorback signee Bo Bigham went yard
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

arkansas razorbacks

mikeb...can you keep me updated on the game? wasnt able to make it. id appreciate it.

mikeb

Quote from: arkansas razorbacks on May 12, 2007, 07:32:46 pm
mikeb...can you keep me updated on the game? wasnt able to make it. id appreciate it.

No problem...I have my live reporter out there RH69  8)

mikeb

5-5

fay up in the bottom of the 6th if they score they win

mikeb

Home run fay 6-5

not over yet

arkansas razorbacks

thanks for the updates....your tha man!!!

mikeb

arkansas razorbacks

ilovepinebluff

Did the Fayetteville softball team win the State championship too?

IMAHOG

Yes, Lady Bulldogs won the softball championship yesterday over NLR.  Not sure of the score, but it was a 1-run game. 

Way to go Purple Dogs!!  Back-to-back championships in baseball and softball!

mobaseball

Fayetteville won 6 to 5 with a HR by Franco Broyles in the 6th. Tayler Shaddy holds them in the 7th.
Back to Back State Title for Fayetteville's boys and girls.

yraciv

Quote from: mobaseball on May 12, 2007, 11:17:34 pm
Fayetteville won 6 to 5 with a HR by Franco Broyles in the 6th. Tayler Shaddy holds them in the 7th.
Back to Back State Title for Fayetteville's boys and girls.

Frank's grandson came up big!

razorhead69

May 13, 2007, 11:20:46 am #71 Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 05:46:33 pm by razorhead69
Congrats Fayetteville.

erniehog

Quote from: ilovepinebluff on May 12, 2007, 08:48:40 pm
Did the Fayetteville softball team win the State championship too?
Fayetteville girls defeated NLR 3-2 in extra innings. Freshman Jessica Booher scored on a sac fly from Aspen Grams(OBU signee)in the top of the 8th for the eventual game winning run.  In the bottom of the 8th NLR had a coach's interference call that removed the tying run from 3rd base.
Congrats to both teams for a well played, intense, and memorable final.  Fayetteville finished the game with 1 hit to NLR's 7 hits.  Its a good thing they use the first number in the box score to determine the winner. 

jbakr428

Horatio Lions win again. Horatio has been to the State Championship 5 times since 1997  and won it 4 times.