Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Thanksgivings. My two keys to the game

Started by HamHands, November 24, 2011, 07:34:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HamHands

We have got to get LSU off the field. We can not allow them to drive the length of the field and score. It won't be time of possesion, but number of touches for the Hogs.

We can't turn the ball over. LSU lives on tunrovers, now it is time for them to die from lack of takeaways.

If we do those two things, we win.
One day at a time.

razorbackcpa

I agree, but a question. Why do you think LSU has the ability to drive the length of the field? They haven't shown that ability all season long. Most of their points come from short field position due to turnovers and special teams, or from defensive scores. Their offense is not even in the top 3 offenses we've faced this year.

HamHands

Quote from: razorbackcpa on November 24, 2011, 07:41:39 am
I agree, but a question. Why do you think LSU has the ability to drive the length of the field? They haven't shown that ability all season long. Most of their points come from short field position due to turnovers and special teams, or from defensive scores. Their offense is not even in the top 3 offenses we've faced this year.

Their big backs and our inability at times to stop the run. We had the ball something like 3 or 4 times in the first half of the Ole Miss game. If we allow LSU to grind it out with the run, i think we are in trouble. On the other hand, if we get up by two scores and force them to pass the ball, they are in trouble.
One day at a time.

usnavyhogfan

yeah i think they are gonna attempt to grind it out and eat clock. if we get up a couple scores and make them play catch up...game is ours.
The dream is free, the journey is not.