Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intentional Foul Or Lack Thereof

Started by chiefhawg, February 07, 2016, 02:33:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefhawg

Did anyone get an explanation why there was no intentional or Flagrant 1 foul called when the Tennessee player pushed Watkins while they were still in the back court and no play was being made on the ball?

gmarv

Quote from: chiefhawg on February 07, 2016, 02:33:35 pm
Did anyone get an explanation why there was no intentional or Flagrant 1 foul called when the Tennessee player pushed Watkins while they were still in the back court and no play was being made on the ball?

I never heard one ???

Knot2brite

The game was over and the officials didn't want to stay any longer than necessary
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ChicoHog

I don't know.  It was definitely a foul/bump/I'm tired so let's stop play while I push you foul.  I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.  Refs did right thing there I think. 

HogBreath

I'm pretty sure that when some knucklehead runs and double tomahawk chops an opponent in the throat area, that would be a flagrant foul.  Not sure the confusion on this one, should have kicked that guy out of the game.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

ChicoHog

Quote from: HogBreath on February 08, 2016, 06:06:01 pm
I'm pretty sure that when some knucklehead runs and double tomahawk chops an opponent in the throat area, that would be a flagrant foul.  Not sure the confusion on this one, should have kicked that guy out of the game.
I agree but maybe you were watching a different foul than I was.  I thought it was not very serious.