Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Ole Miss Basketball the home of punks...

Started by bkjbearcat, February 06, 2016, 09:17:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bkjbearcat

That you want to smack across the head? Marshall Henderson now Stefan Moody? And can Moody do something with his hair?
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Hog Solo

I agree about Henderson, what has moody done to be punkish lately besides hair?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 06, 2016, 09:25:18 pm
I agree about Henderson, what has moody done to be punkish lately besides hair?

A Vandy player "bumped" Moody hard while trying to get to his teammate after he had fell down on the baseline after a play. Moody took exception. It looked like there was no intent to hit Moody but I can see where Moody would take exception to it. No harm done either way by either team.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jry04

I thought Baldwin doing that stupid Cam Newton dance in Moody's face was the biggest "punk" move of the game. He looked like a complete idiot doing it.

HOGINTENNESSEE

I like Moody's game I have no issues with him.

Marshall Henderson? I'm not sure I can say something postive about him