Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corliss Williamson head coach

Started by hhicNaychaBoi, February 06, 2016, 02:23:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hhicNaychaBoi

Just saw on ESPN ticker that he will be kings interim coach...hopefully he gets to sign on as the full time coach

Captain Morgan

Quote from: hhicNaychaBoi on February 06, 2016, 02:23:19 pm
Just saw on ESPN ticker that he will be kings interim coach...hopefully he gets to sign on as the full time coach
You can't run 40 minutes of Hell or the Fastest 40 at the NBA level so I hope he runs a style different than what he ran at UCA.   

hhicNaychaBoi

I've never seen UCA play but he has been in the NBA for a longtime and I'm sure he has picked up some offensive and defensive philosophy

jry04

Ccwaziya

It actually said if the kings fire there head coach George Karl, Corliss is a Option...But nothing has been done as of now

hhicNaychaBoi

Quote from: Ccwaziya on February 06, 2016, 02:37:27 pm
It actually said if the kings fire there head coach George Karl, Corliss is a Option...But nothing has been done as of now
oh OK....I guess the writing is on the wall for Karl then

HogsBalls

Don't know why y'all keep dogging Corliss for his record at UCA. They have never been good at basketball and they are horrible now. Corliss had no chance to succeed there and I don't think he will at Sacramento either. The problems with that organization come from the ownership.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Captain Morgan on February 06, 2016, 02:29:07 pm
You can't run 40 minutes of Hell or the Fastest 40 at the NBA level so I hope he runs a style different than what he ran at UCA.   

He has coached and played in the NBA for many year. He does know other styles

HawgAdvocate

If a coaching change is made, for the rest of the season, the Kings will play however Rondo & Boogie want to play.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: hhicNaychaBoi on February 06, 2016, 02:33:06 pm
I've never seen UCA play but he has been in the NBA for a longtime and I'm sure he has picked up some offensive and defensive philosophy

Don Dyer says Hi.........
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on February 06, 2016, 04:21:03 pm
If a coaching change is made, for the rest of the season, the Kings will play however Rondo & Boogie want to play.

They were doing that already. Big reason GK will be out. That he tried to trade Cousins

Captain Morgan

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 06, 2016, 06:21:54 pm
They were doing that already. Big reason GK will be out

GK has been like Scott Kazmir in basketball. He jumps from team to team

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Captain Morgan on February 06, 2016, 06:28:55 pm
GK has been like Scott Kazmir in basketball. He jumps from team to team

Well, only after they fire him.

lefty08

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 06, 2016, 06:21:54 pm
They were doing that already. Big reason GK will be out. That he tried to trade Cousins

Coaches don't trade players
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

onebadrubi

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on February 06, 2016, 04:21:03 pm

The owner of that team is allowing a circus show ran by those two. I can't imagine a coach will be touching that team without a very coach savvy/lucrative contract with some guarantees.  I mean why would you?  He's going to fire you or publicly leak the idea once a month, even in the off season.

Kevin

The owner only wants to play 4 on defense so the can cherry pick lay ups.

It worked for his daughter's AAU team
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22