Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sure am glad...............

Started by ShadowHawg, February 03, 2016, 08:16:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 03, 2016, 10:29:48 pm
Bench outscored 25-11 tonight

Babb and/or KA would have helped the depth. 
But how much of a liability would KA be in our defense?
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

lefty08

I'm with shadowhog, Allen hasn't been impressive for a guy playing close to 30 minutes a game. Whitt would have much better numbers if he played that much
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Biggus Piggus

Allen is shooting 51% from 2-pt range, 32% from 3-pt land. And 88% at the line.

Decent steals production, very good ballhandling. Very weak rebounder. He is an efficient scorer with some defense, little passing and no boards.

Whitt is shooting 39% from 2-pt range, 43% on very few threes, 78% at the line. Good steals, middling with the basketball, very little rebounding.
[CENSORED]!

dsims2k3

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 09, 2016, 06:48:05 am
Allen is shooting 51% from 2-pt range, 32% from 3-pt land. And 88% at the line.

Decent steals production, very good ballhandling. Very weak rebounder. He is an efficient scorer with some defense, little passing and no boards.

Whitt is shooting 39% from 2-pt range, 43% on very few threes, 78% at the line. Good steals, middling with the basketball, very little rebounding.

Good numbers. Does K. Allen play defense well? I remember B.J. Young having the numbers offensively, but was a liability on defense. Scoring will take of itself in our system.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.