Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Isn't this upcoming summer the 4 year mark for playing overseas?

Started by Danny J, February 02, 2016, 08:29:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny J

I remember playing overseas after CMA's first season and was thinking we are eligible to do this every 4 years?

ShadowHawg

Coty Clarke played with that team his first year here. It should be right at 4 I would think.

Danny J

Quote from: ShadowHawg on February 03, 2016, 03:58:36 pm
Coty Clarke played with that team his first year here. It should be right at 4 I would think.
Yeah...it was after BJ's freshman year because I remember the comments that were made about his shot looking like it had changed after coming back from overseas. So this is the 4th year but I am not sure all the specifics. I hope we do go overseas. Would be nice to get all the new players some time together on the court with each other before the season starts.

Danny J

TomBigBeeHog

Getting some extra practices and scrimmages in the pre-season would be huge for the three jucos coming in. If this is the year we get to play overseas again, the timing is perfect.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Danny J

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 05, 2016, 01:19:01 pm
Getting some extra practices and scrimmages in the pre-season would be huge for the three jucos coming in. If this is the year we get to play overseas again, the timing is perfect.
I am pretty sure it is the year but I am not sure if we are going to take advantage of it and go overseas. There are a couple of guys on this site that might know  And hopefully they will Chime in.