Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cam Newton's leadership ability comes under fire

Started by jbcarol, June 23, 2017, 06:35:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/aldotcomSports/status/878034340453560320

Quote"Booger" McFarland said people in and around the NFL team don't think the former Auburn star is a good leader.

And folks in and around the NFL team responded.

"My biggest issue with Cam besides the football things, which are the mechanics, his inaccuracy, his one-dimensionalness as a player, is there's a growing sentiment from people I talk to in and around - and I'll say it again, in and around - the organization that Cam Newton isn't a leader," McFarland said. "As a matter of fact, he's not liked by some of his teammates. And I'm not saying you've got to be liked. But when you're the quarterback, you've got to be respected, all right? Whether I like you or not is one thing, but I've got to respect you. That the position you're playing, you're the leader of this football team, you're the guy who's in charge, you're the guy with all this on your plate. You've got to respect that because that's a tough job. I don't think he's respected by everybody, and to me, that's an issue."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Buff

NoNC4Tubs

No surprise here.

This is a typical trait for a narcissist...  8)