Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Defense

Started by hawginbigd1, April 26, 2017, 10:12:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawginbigd1

For those that can, you should check out Clay Henry's article on the 2016 defense based on information gathered from an NFL scout who has been watching tape/video....(haha tape, that is so 2010). Talks about a lack of buy-in coming from the Sr. LB's mouth, poor schemes, poor safety play and alignment. Also talks about Agim and Capps, they are just freshman, they have a chance to be really good seems to be the take.

hawginbigd1

oops thought I was in MMQB. Mods please move.

The Kig

My mind generally blocks out major traumatic events.  As such, about half of each game from both 2015 and 2016 are a complete blur...and probably best that I not relapse.
Poker Porker

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

MS_HogFan

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on April 26, 2017, 10:12:28 am
For those that can, you should check out Clay Henry's article on the 2016 defense based on information gathered from an NFL scout who has been watching tape/video....(haha tape, that is so 2010). Talks about a lack of buy-in coming from the Sr. LB's mouth, poor schemes, poor safety play and alignment. Also talks about Agim and Capps, they are just freshman, they have a chance to be really good seems to be the take.

U got a link?
SOOIE

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bphi11ips

Nice read.  Moving in the right direction.  Experience is what it will take to get better.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

MS_HogFan

SOOIE