Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hawgs-Vols Game Thread (Game 1)

Started by hogfan13, March 31, 2006, 04:43:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

March 31, 2006, 04:43:11 pm Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 04:50:38 pm by hogfan13
I hope this thread is not 2-3 pages when I get back. We have Diamond Hog fans out of state that doesn'r know whats going on :razorback:

hogfan13

March 31, 2006, 04:44:56 pm #1 Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 04:47:48 pm by hogfan13
Tonights line-Ups are sponsered by Pro-Image. Tonight's Key players are in Bold

For the Vols
Julio Borbon   cf   
Tony Delmonico   ss 
J.P. Arencibia   c    
Kelly Edmundson   dh 
Cody Brown   3b   
Chris Kemp   1b     
Michael Rivera   2b   
Chris Siewert   rf   
Jarred Frazier   lf

James Adkins   p 4-2 3.04 ERA

hogfan13

March 31, 2006, 04:46:34 pm #2 Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 04:48:07 pm by hogfan13
For The Hawgs
Craig Gentry   cf   
Chris Hollensworth   rf    
Danny Hamblin   1b  
Wayne Hrozek   dh
Clint Arnold   lf  
Blake Parker   3b    
Logan Forsythe   2b    
Brian Walker   c    
Matt Willard   ss    
Nick Schmidt   p   4-2 1.83 ERA

hogsrule44

hogman64

I just wonder why Parker isnt batting 9th or not batting at all?

I hope he makes me look stupid saying that..........

hogfan13

I agree with Hrozek being the Clean-Up man

I'M EMBARRASSED

hogfan13

I'M EMBARRASSED

Hogwired stats are outstanding.  In the box score, they have us playing Tennessee, but on the score board, they have a Longhorns emblem.  Way to go Hogwired.

hogfan13

Quote from: I'M EMBARRASSED on March 31, 2006, 05:01:53 pm
Hogwired stats are outstanding.  In the box score, they have us playing Tennessee, but on the score board, they have a Longhorns emblem.  Way to go Hogwired.
My thoughts too

vixenvol

If anyone wants to check it out utsports.com has a good live feed of all baseball games.

PoconoHog

Does anybody need updates? Let me know and I'll give them.
Headed to bottom of 1st 0 - 0
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

WagesHog

PoconoHog

Hamblin up with 2 outs. Hamblin flies out.
Headed to top of the 2nd.  Hogs 0  Vols 0
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PoconoHog

Edmundson, Brown and Kemp to bat for the Vols in top of 2nd.

ILuvMyHog(s)

I would much appreciate the updates....

I can even help in a little while....
Life is too short not to enjoy it!!

PoconoHog

Edmundson pops up foul to infield.  1 out   0 on base.

PoconoHog

Brown grounds out to short.  2 out  0 on base.
Kemp to the plate.

PoconoHog

Kemp walks. Man on 1st  2 outs
Rivera to the plate.

PoconoHog

Rivera strikes out.  Headed to bottom of 2nd
Hogs 0   Vols  0
Hrozek, Arnold and Parker due up for the Hogs

PoconoHog

Hrozek grounds out to 3rd.  1 out  0 on base.
Arnold to the plate.

PoconoHog

I lost the connection for a while.
Hogs go down 1,2,3 in bottom of 2nd.
Headed to top of the 3rd.
Hogs 0   Vols  0
Siewert, Frazier and Borbon due up for the Vols.

PoconoHog

Siewert strikes out. 1 out  0 on base.
Frazier to the plate.

PoconoHog

Frazier tries to bunt...thrown out at first.   2 outs   0 on base.
Borbon to the plate

PoconoHog

Borbon flies back to pitcher. 3 out.
Headed to bottom of 3rd   Hogs 0  Vols  0
Forsythe, Walker and Willard due up for the Hogs

PoconoHog

Forsythe grounds out to 2nd.  1 out   0 on base.
Walker to the plate.

PoconoHog

Walker hit by pitch.  Walker on 1st base   1 out
Willard at the plate

PoconoHog

Willard strikes out.  Man on 1st   2 outs
Gentry to the plate

PoconoHog

Gentry grounds out.   3 outs.
Headed to top of 4th 
Hogs  0   Vols   0
Delmonico, Arencibia and Edmundson due up for the vols

pigsooie1000

I can't find the internet feed can someone point me to one?  thanks

PoconoHog

Delmonico hit to right field.  Man on 1st   0 out
Arencibia to the plate

PoconoHog

Arencibia grounds into double play.  2 outs   0 on base
Edmundson tot he plate

PoconoHog

Edmundson flys center.  3 outs.
Headed to bottom of 4th   Hogs 0  Vols  0
Hollensworth, Hamblin and Hrozek due up for the Hogs

PoconoHog

Hollensworth grounds past short...error.  Man on 1st   0  outs
Hamblin to the plate

PoconoHog

Wild pitch!  Man on 2nd   0 outs

PoconoHog

Hamblin pops up to right.  1 out  Man on 2nd base
Hrozek to the plate

PoconoHog

Hollensworth thrown out on ground ball to short.  Hrozek to 1st base   2  outs

PoconoHog

Arnold grounds to 3rd.  3 outs.
Headed to top of 5th
Hogs 0  Vols  0
Brown, Kemp and Riveria due up for Vols

PoconoHog

Brown base hit.  Man on 1st   0  outs
Kemp to the plate

ILuvMyHog(s)

What's the deal.... no hits after 4 innings for the Hogs?
Life is too short not to enjoy it!!

PoconoHog

Kemp infield hit off pitcher.  Men on 1st and 2nd     0  outs
Riveria to the plate

PoconoHog

Riveria strikes out.  Men on 1st and 2nd   1  out
Siewert to the plate

PoconoHog

Siewert strikes out.   Men on 1st and 2nd    2  outs
Frazier to the plate

PoconoHog

Frazier hit by pitch...Bases loaded    2  outs
Borbon to the plate

PoconoHog

Borborn grounds to Hamblin..3 outs
Headed to bottom of 5th
Hogs 0  Vols  0
Parker, Forsythe and Walker due up for the Hogs

PoconoHog

Parker pops up to left.  1 out  0 on base
Forsythe tot he plate

PoconoHog

Forsythe flys to center.  2  outs   0 on base
Walker to the plate

PoconoHog

Walker grounds past shortstop.  Man on 1st  2 outs
Willard to the plate

PoconoHog

Willard strikes out.  3 outs.
Headed to top of 6th   Hogs 0  Vols  0
Delmonico, Arencibia and Edmundson due up for the Vols