Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia-Arkansas Game Thread (Game Thread)

Started by hogfan13, March 26, 2006, 11:22:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

Trying to salvage the series.

After seeing the thread from yesterdays game it discusted me. Other people need updates.

I can't do updates cause me ad sonofpalooza are going to the game

hogman64

I hope there are some lineup changes today.........

TulsaHawg

Should win this one today.  I visited with a couple of UGA fans today, and they said they are going with their young pups on the mound today, and that closer of theirs won't be back today.  Trey Holloway matched up against their freshmen, should produce a win......... I hope!

hillbilly

South_Ark_Pig

why dont you people start rooting for the team that were playing everytime we have a game. all you do is bitch and bad mouth us if we lose a game or make an error. i dont think any team has ever gone undefeated in baseball. be a hog fan or shut the frick up. win or lose get behind them.

hogfan064

Get this SEC Baseball Score today

5th Inning in Columbia, SC

South Carolina  20
Florida 2

Yes I said 20, that's not a mistype.  USC looking for sweep of Gators. 

mikeb

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 26, 2006, 02:38:17 pm

South Carolina  20
Florida 2

20!!.......good gosh

hogfan064

Quote from: mikeb on March 26, 2006, 02:43:56 pm

South Carolina  20
Florida 2

20!!.......good gosh

USC looks very tough.  22-3 on the year 5-1 in SEC.  Looks like they'll be making their 4th CWS appearance since 2002.

jrw11475

hogfan064

If things hold up SEC Standings will look like this

East

USC    5-1
Vandy 5-1
UK      4-2
UGA    3-3
UF      2-4
UT      1-4

West

Bama   5-1
MSU    4-2
Ark      2-4
LSU     2-4
AU      1-5
Miss    1-5

That's the way it looks right now if things ended the way they are looking. 

PoconoHog

GA hit a 2 run homer to close within 4-3
Top of 9th  1 out
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

mikeb

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 26, 2006, 02:53:57 pm
Quote from: mikeb on March 26, 2006, 02:43:56 pm

South Carolina  20
Florida 2

20!!.......good gosh

USC looks very tough.  22-3 on the year 5-1 in SEC.  Looks like they'll be making their 4th CWS appearance since 2002.
Wow......will this win today be a sweep on FL.?

PoconoHog

Man on first   2 outs
Parker made an error to let the runner get to first

PoconoHog

Double to left...GA scored the tying run
4-4 Top of 9th   Man on second   2 outs

HeathHateMe

Come on Hogs we need this one.  BTW UCON 47 GMU 46 13 minutes left.  Incredible UCONN is not leading  by double digits witht the help they get from the refs.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

PoconoHog

Strike out.   Headed to bottom of 9th  Score tied 4-4

pbjones81

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Willard strikes out. Gentry to the plate. 1 out

HeathHateMe

A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Hogs have men at 1st and 2nd...1 out
Hamblin to the plate

PoconoHog

Hamblin strikes out. 2 outs  Dugger to the plate

PoconoHog

GA making a pitching change. Hogs still have men at 1st and 2nd
2 outs   Bottom of 9th   

idochog

I love Jesus!

PoconoHog

Ground out to second.  Inning over.
Headed to top of the 10th

PoconoHog

Collis is on the mound for Hogs in top of 10th

Zen_Hog

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Pop up to the infield.  2 outs  0 on base

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Infield out.  Headed to bottom of the 10th

PoconoHog

Parker, Walker and Robison due up for the Hogs

mikeb

Walker is due....man he needs to get something going in a bad way

PoconoHog

Bottom of 10th
Parker strikes out.  1 out  0 on base

PoconoHog

Walker doubles to left.  Man on 2nd  1 out

PoconoHog

Arnold to run for Walker.
Robison to the plate with Forsythe on deck.

PoconoHog

Robison out on a bunt. Runner moves to 3rd.  2 out.

PoconoHog

Wild Pitch!!  Hogs win on the wild pitch!
Final   Hogs 5 -4

hogfancb

PoconoHog

Hey...I guess the Hogs will take a run any way they can get it!
Damn...glad we didn't manage to "blow" another game.

pbjones81

pbjones81

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

idochog

I love Jesus!

HogHeathen