Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diamond Hawgs-Florida Game Thread (Game 3)

Started by hogfan13, March 19, 2006, 09:57:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheUrge68

Bradley up on Pitt 38-35 with 15 min left.

My boss let his 4 yr old daugher make a bracket for the office pool and she has Bradley winning the tourney because she has a friend in daycare named Bradley.  It was cute at first but she's beating about 5 people right now with 4 10+ seeds in the final four.
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

razorhead69

Quote from: TheUrge68 on March 19, 2006, 12:28:48 pm

My boss let his 4 yr old daugher make a bracket for the office pool and she has Bradley winning the tourney because she has a friend in daycare named Bradley.  It was cute at first but she's beating about 5 people right now with 4 10+ seeds in the final four.
She is kicking my tail then.

hogfan064

Quote from: razorhead69 on March 19, 2006, 12:26:24 pm
Quote from: hogfan064 on March 19, 2006, 12:25:28 pm
Quote from: razorhead69 on March 19, 2006, 12:24:30 pm
I dont remember bad things. Didnt we play basketball in Arkansas once?

Yeah, we did away with the basketball program after the 1995 season.  We decided we had accomplished to much.
good to let others win I guess

Yeah we felt bad for UCLA and let them get a national championship.  It was the best thing to do.  LA was going through some tough times with the Raiders moving, Rodney King, and celebs being exposed by this new thing called the internet. 

razorhead69

TheUrge68

Hogs looking good this weekend.  That is a huge relief because its IMHO hard to judge a team after the non conference play.
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

hogfan064

Quote from: TheUrge68 on March 19, 2006, 12:28:48 pm

My dream about Arkansas playing Montana in the finals didn't happen.  I posted the dream earlier in the week.  I thought it had possibilites after Montan won Thursday

razorhead69

hogfan064

Quote from: TheUrge68 on March 19, 2006, 12:31:27 pm
Hogs looking good this weekend.  That is a huge relief because its IMHO hard to judge a team after the non conference play.

That's true, but if you compare our OOC wins with other SEC schools I think ours are very impressive.  Hawaii, George Mason, South Alabama, and Oklahoma State were all very solid. This is a big series win on the road if we can hold on. 

razorhead69

I had a dream my Alma Mater (ORU) and the hogs in round 2. Would of worn my ORU hat and rooted for the Hogs.

razorhead69

Cajun Hog

Is anyone else having problems watch the game on Hogwired.com?  The signal today keep coming in and out.  >:(

TheUrge68

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 19, 2006, 12:34:08 pm

That's true, but if you compare our OOC wins with other SEC schools I think ours are very impressive.  Hawaii, George Mason, South Alabama, and Oklahoma State were all very solid. This is a big series win on the road if we can hold on. 

Very true, on paper we're looking good in the SEC but I still get nervous.  I think the last two years in basketball made me that way

TheUrge68

Quote from: Hog1961 on March 19, 2006, 12:38:41 pm
Is anyone else having problems watch the game on Hogwired.com?  The signal today keep coming in and out.  >:(

same here

razorhead69

razorhead69

hogfan064

Quote from: TheUrge68 on March 19, 2006, 12:38:55 pm

Don't be nervous.  Dave Van Horn is the SEC's top coach(along with Ray Tanner).  Last year we had so many injuries and the suspensions hurt us.  As long as DVH is here expect SEC titles and Omaha trips.  DVH has been to Omaha 3 times the last 5 years.  Only about 5 other coaches in America can say that.  Texas, South Carolina, and LSU can say that, but I can't think of any others that can.

Very true, on paper we're looking good in the SEC but I still get nervous.  I think the last two years in basketball made me that way

razorhead69

razorhead69

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 19, 2006, 12:42:40 pm
Quote from: TheUrge68 on March 19, 2006, 12:38:55 pm

Don't be nervous.  Dave Van Horn is the SEC's top coach(along with Ray Tanner).  Last year we had so many injuries and the suspensions hurt us.  As long as DVH is here expect SEC titles and Omaha trips.  DVH has been to Omaha 3 times the last 5 years.  Only about 5 other coaches in America can say that.  Texas, South Carolina, and LSU can say that, but I can't think of any others that can.

Van Horn compared to Stan Heath... dont be to worried

hogfan064

Quote from: TheUrge68 on March 19, 2006, 12:39:54 pm

I haven't had any problems

Josef

WELLL SEE YA PITT. THere goes one of my final four teams! DAMNIT!

idochog

I love Jesus!

razorhead69

Bradley 53-39 ... Hogs 2 left on base. Hold em Charlie

yeti

Thats twice the Florida announcer  has refered to us as South Carolina.

He sounds good but can't get the basics right.
Evil: Oh, Benson... Dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.
Benson: Oh, you say such nice things, Master.
Evil: Yes I know, I'm sorry!

hogfan064

razorhead69

hogfan064

Quote from: yeti on March 19, 2006, 12:47:57 pm
Thats twice the Florida announcer  has refered to us as South Carolina.

He sounds good but can't get the basics right.

Florida plays USC next weekend.  Maybe he's looking ahead.  Florida could be looking at a tough start to the 2006 SEC season. 

razorhead69

razorhead69

base hit right field on next pitch. 1 & 2nd .. 1 out with there meat coming up.

razorhead69

razorhead69

razorhead69

razorhead69

Cajun Hog

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 19, 2006, 12:45:05 pm

I can get the audio, but the video.  Are you getting the viedo feed OK?

imahoggie

they can call us whatever they want to as long as we win the series.
Arkansan by birth. Razorback fan by the grace of god.

TheUrge68

Quote from: Hog1961 on March 19, 2006, 12:55:06 pm
Quote from: hogfan064 on March 19, 2006, 12:45:05 pm

I can get the audio, but the video.  Are you getting the viedo feed OK?

My video is working fine now

hogfan064

I love aggressive base running. DVH preaches this and it works. 

razorhead69

razorhead69

GENTRY THROWN OUT . Catcher must have a cannon.
fly ball center field 3 outs

razorhead69

This is a big inning for Fla. We get through this inning I like our chances.

hogfan064

Kentucky 2
LSU 0

Bottom of 8th

Cats going for sweep!!

razorhead69

just what we need is another good team in the SEC. no cupcakes

razorhead69

arnold dives and makes catch in foul grounds. 1 out

razorhead69

hogfan064

Quote from: razorhead69 on March 19, 2006, 01:02:47 pm
just what we need is another good team in the SEC. no cupcakes

Well, Kentucky is playing good, but remember they lost to Arkansas State earlier in the year. I'm not sold on the Cats just yet.  I just think LSU is that bad.

hogfan13

Thanks razorhead69 +1 to you. I'm sorry I had to leave

razorhead69

razorhead69

Been fun so far. 3 outs. going into the 7th