Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diamond Hogs-Mavericks Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, March 04, 2006, 12:54:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maniax22bolts20

Lee Land coming in to pich for Holloway.

TheUrge68

Chuck just said that if Hawaii win either of the double header tonight AR is crowned Champions of the Tourney
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

PoconoHog

Mcleod bunted to pitcher. 1 out. Runners still on 1st and 2nd.
Hogs making pitching change.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

TheUrge68

Quote from: TheUrge68 on March 04, 2006, 04:10:31 pm
Chuck just said that if Hawaii win either of the double header tonight AR is crowned Champions of the Tourney

that is if we win this game
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Moore grounded to 1st. Runners move up to 2nd and 3rd. 2 outs.

PoconoHog

maniax22bolts20

flyout. 3 out. End of 7. 6-1 Arkansas

PoconoHog

Winn flys out to center. Inning over.
Headed to top of 8
Hogs 6 - 1

PoconoHog

Due up for Hogs in top of 8
Parker, Marquardt and Robison

PoconoHog

Parker flys to left. 1 out  0 on base.
Marquardt to bat.

PoconoHog

Marquardt walks. Man on 1st. 1 out.
Robison at bat.

PoconoHog

Robison K's. Marquardt out at 2nd attempting to steal.
Inning over.
Going to bottome of 8
Hogs 6 -1

PoconoHog

Stevens, Newby and Rudy due up for UTA.

PoconoHog

Stevens walks. Man on 1st  0 outs.
Newby the batter. Fisher on deck instead of Rudy.

Golfer

PoconoHog

Newby gounds to short..Double play. 2 outs  0 on base

HouTxRzbck

"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

PoconoHog

Fisher the batter. Singles to right field.
Man on 1st  2 outs.
Slantman the batter.

PoconoHog

Hogs brings in new pitcher.
Devin Collis to the mound for Hogs.
Recap:  Botton of 8
Man on 1st   2 outs
Hogs 6 -1

PoconoHog

Slantman the hitter. Bloop single. Men on 1st and 2nd. 2 outs.
Smith the hitter.

PoconoHog

Wild pitch. Runners move to 2nd and 3rd.

PoconoHog

Smith grounds out to ss. Inning over.
Headed to top of 9
Hogs 6 -1
Due up for Hogs  Hollensworth, Willard and Dugger

PoconoHog

Hollensworth doubles. Man on 2nd  o outs.
Willard to the plate.

PoconoHog

Willard hit to left. Hollensworth stops at 3rd.
Men on 1st and 3rd   0 outs
Dugger to the plate.
UTA making another pitching change.

Maddhog

I had to go to a baby shower (Women have such exciting lives!).  I'm glad to see we're pretty much in control ov this one.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Maddhog

"of" not "ov".  Guess I had too much of that fruit dip.

PoconoHog

Dugger grounded into double play. Hollensworth scores.
Hogs 7 -1
2 outs
Hamblin to the plate

Maddhog

PoconoHog

Hamblin thrown out trying to leg out a triple. Inning over.
Bottom of 9
Hogs 7 - 1

Hugehogsfan

Golfer

PoconoHog

Rieder, Mcleod and Moore up for UTA

Hugehogsfan

Yeah Hogs!!!!  Had to go do my job.  That sucks!!

warparty44

Quote from: Maddhog on March 04, 2006, 04:42:50 pm
"of" not "ov".  Guess I had too much of that fruit dip.
Hey maddhog did you spike the punch ?

Maddhog

warparty44

Thanks for the play by play today poconohog!! great job

Hugehogsfan

Wow this could be a good season for Hogs Baseball although Central Arkansas is apparently going to be shut out of radio broadcasts for awhile since KARN isn't carrying them.

PoconoHog

Rieder grounds out to Hamblin. 1 out  0 on base
Hogs making a pitching change.
Maday to the mound for the Hogs.

Maddhog

I read today that DVH has really used this tournament as an opportunity to teach his younger players.  He's
an awesome coach, IMO.

PoconoHog

Mcleod grounds out. 2 outs  0 on base.

hawgfan72116

whatever happened to justin white

Golfer

PoconoHog

Moore grounds out.
GAME OVER!!
HOGS 7 -1

TheUrge68

WPS!!!

I'm sure glad we're done playing UTA

secthumper

....CONGRATS....You guys played one heck of a tournament!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

Maddhog

WPS!
WPS!
WPS!
RAZORBACKS!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the updates.  I love these baseball Hogs!!

Hugehogsfan

PoconoHog

The number of typo's will be reduced when I get the cast off my hand on Monday. Hope you could understand what I was attempting to type/say.