Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs-Frogs official game thread

Started by hogfan064, February 17, 2006, 07:09:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan064

Quote from: TheUrge68 on February 17, 2006, 03:39:27 pm
The quality of our pitching depth has got me a bit nervous.  Collis is doing well but this is not the first time in so few games that we've been scored on easily in the later innings. 

Am I just being paranoid?

Quote from: pbjones81 on February 17, 2006, 03:42:54 pm
Quote from: TheUrge68 on February 17, 2006, 03:39:27 pm
The quality of our pitching depth has got me a bit nervous.  Collis is doing well but this is not the first time in so few games that we've been scored on easily in the later innings. 

Am I just being paranoid?

If you are, then that makes two of us.  I get worried everytime Schmidt or Boyce comes out of the game.

I don't think so.  This was a very good team the Hogs beat today.  We held them to 2 runs.  Arkansas is a very good team and no reason we can't be in Omaha. 

TheUrge68

Absolutely a sign of improvement.  TCU is a good team and we owned them 7 of the 9 innings.  Our offence did not struggle as much as it has a times in the past 4 games which is also a good sign.  This is definately a quality win I'm excited about.
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

TheUrge68

sorry 3 games.

If we can continue to play well once we start this very tough SEC league, we can definately be Omaha bound
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

BigPapaHawg

4-0 Yes!

Damn, that was a really good win and it is so nice to have a Hog team to be proud of.

Another 6 innings of no hit ball, #33 Nick Schmidt is awesome!    8)

WPS!
WOO PIG