line drive to left

two runs score

runner on 1st

0 outs

Hogs 11 - Cowboys 7

artyhog

Sorry it was a double

Pitching change

That was Holloways first two earned runs that he has given up all year.

runner on 2nd

0 outs

Hogs 11 - Cowboys 7

artyhog

4th Batter up

fly ball center field

runner on 2nd

1 out

Hogs 11 - Cowboys 7

artyhog

5th batter up

fly ball

2 outs

runner on 2nd

Hogs 11 - Cowboys 7

Lee Land pitching

artyhog

March 08, 2005, 06:57:58 pm #106 Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 07:03:30 pm by artyhog
6th Batter up

fly ball

3 outs

Hogs 11 - Cowboys 7

Hogs are impressive.

3kgthog

This team is good, with the exception of them being error-prone.  I hope they get that cleaned up or we'll get eaten alive in SEC play.   

artyhog

That was a great game.  DVH is not afraid to do all the baseball tricks to win. 

PorcineSublime

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 08, 2005, 07:02:42 pm
This team is good, with the exception of them being error-prone.  I hope they get that cleaned up or we'll get eaten alive in SEC play.   

The error thing, spells of wild pitching, and leaving men on base too much, hopefully we will fix all those. If we don't it won't be because DVH didn't work on it. This team has yet to show the team chemistry of last year's, but appears more talented. Things have to fall right to get to Omaha, but if we ge there, I doubt we go two and out again. WPS
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

maniax22bolts20

Great job again Arty and company! Hogs go to 13-1 while the Pokes are 11-6. When I can actually hear the games down here I'll gladly help out more again. Yes, I know that some of you have your tranquilizer guns ready.

hawkeyefan17

When do the Hogs play Texas?

I would put money on this team to find a way to beat the 'horns

Amityvillehogger

Sorry Arty, i didnt even know you had made it back until now when i went back and read the posts, i thought i was the only one posting, as you can tell my internet connectoin is slower than yours.  And for the woopie sooiee, it was suppose to be woopig, but i was in a hurry i guess......thanks for the posts....
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005