Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saturday seasoning on menu

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, April 20, 2016, 06:34:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Bob Holt and Tom Murphy on the progress of spring practice with comments by Enos and Anderson, the John Mackey Award presentation and the narrowing of the uprights.

"We've got to take steps," Enos said Tuesday, with only two workouts left before the Red-White game Saturday. "We've got a lot of new, young players in there. We've got a left guard that's been playing for 12 practices. We've got a left tackle that's a freshman. We've got a right guard that hasn't played very much football.

"We've got a new quarterback. We've got running backs hurt. So we've got a lot of youth. They need experience, and they need gamelike experience, so as much as we can put them in game-like conditions during practice, I think it will benefit all of us, and certainly Saturday will help as well, having a crowd there and seeing how they respond."

More inside:
http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2016/apr/20/saturday-seasoning-on-menu-20160420/?sports-razorbacks

Go Hogs Go!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

The spring game is going to be a field day for the defensive line. I just hope the offensive line doesn't look TOO bad. We know they don't have much experience and will be drastically better in august
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.