Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Rhoads Mic'd Up

Started by gchamblee, April 18, 2016, 11:45:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gchamblee

phadedhawg

Pig in the Pokey

best secondary coach we've had since at least womack, maybe longer.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

younghog

TEACHING them for sure..

Telling the players you are a receiver is REAL TALK

I Love it.. GO HOGS
GO HOGS

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Laughing Hog

That's some good stuff there. I can smell the fresh cut grass from here (or in some cases the smell of heated rubber in the morning - napalm for those from that era)
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

longpig

I like his style. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Don't be scared, be smart.

SoCal Hog

Good teacher. An intense guy. Seems like he likes the players.
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

Jek Tono Porkins

I've always wondered what it's like going from a head coach to a coordinator or position coach. It's got to be relieving. You don't have near as much responsibility but these guys aren't slackers, they have exceptional motivation and drive. I bet Coach Rhoads is having a blast coaching the secondary.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

RebelW

He makes me feel a lot better about playing TCU week 2. He's what we need for sure

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on April 18, 2016, 07:25:25 pm
I've always wondered what it's like going from a head coach to a coordinator or position coach. It's got to be relieving. You don't have near as much responsibility but these guys aren't slackers, they have exceptional motivation and drive. I bet Coach Rhoads is having a blast coaching the secondary.

Agree.
If he's a teaching coach, he is probably about as happy as you can ask for.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Rockhawg

Wow, it's no wonder those guy's love their new coach ! Man, I would loved to have played for a coach like that. I expect our secondary will be much improved this year.

Sivad

What a hire!
Woo Pig :razorback:

Hawgar The Horrible

I WANT TO SEE SOME DAMN CINDER BLOCKS AND LADDERS ON THE FIELD!!!   /sarcasm
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Bebop

If Smith decides to move on, do you all think Rhoads will become our D Coordinator?

LMS

Quote from: Bebop on April 19, 2016, 06:05:44 pm
If Smith decides to move on, do you all think Rhoads will become our D Coordinator?

If we can keep him here long enough, probably. Still have to see how the secondary plays as well.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Bebop on April 19, 2016, 06:05:44 pm

I believe Partridge if available will probably be the #1 target
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*