Previous topic - Next topic

Is my scouting report of Henry way off?

Yes
14 (26.4%)
No
39 (73.6%)

Total Members Voted: 53

mfst

Hey all, I'm new to Hogville and am looking for feedback from the Hog fans themselves. Recently, I heavily scouted Hunter Henry (as I do for all NFL draft prospects) and I'll be the first to admit I came away stunned at how good he actually is. His all-around game, from blocking to receiving makes him NFL ready day one. Well, my draft profile and scouting report of his spoke very highly of him, but I have been getting hate emails/comments saying my analysis of him is completely wrong. I watched every game from this past year (His Jr. season) and frankly do not see the "mistakes" in my analysis. That is why I came here, to the fans who know him best.

1. His blocking from what I saw is great, especially for a TE who can also run vertically.

--According to the emails and comments I have received, they said Hunter Henry gets ragdolled by opposing lineman...WHAT? I could not find 1 game where he was "ragdolled"

2. Speed--- I know he's not a burner, but he has deceptive speed that let him get to the 2nd and 3rd levels of a secondary. And he can outrun LB's

---According to emails and comments he will not be able to outrun anyone....WHAT??

Take a look at the full draft profile and scouting report and please give me your feedback. I feel like I'm going crazy, or the nation just hated Henry which I just do not understand.

http://www.myfantasysportstalk.com/hunter-henry-nfl-draft-profile-and-scouting-report/

http://www.myfantasysportstalk.com/hunter-henry-nfl-draft-profile-and-scouting-report/

:razorback:

k.c.hawg

Driving page hits? Ask the people calling you out.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: mfst on April 10, 2016, 08:31:40 am
Hey all, I'm new to Hogville and am looking for feedback from the Hog fans themselves. Recently, I heavily scouted Hunter Henry (as I do for all NFL draft prospects) and I'll be the first to admit I came away stunned at how good he actually is. His all-around game, from blocking to receiving makes him NFL ready day one. Well, my draft profile and scouting report of his spoke very highly of him, but I have been getting hate emails/comments saying my analysis of him is completely wrong. I watched every game from this past year (His Jr. season) and frankly do not see the "mistakes" in my analysis. That is why I came here, to the fans who know him best.

1. His blocking from what I saw is great, especially for a TE who can also run vertically.

--According to the emails and comments I have received, they said Hunter Henry gets ragdolled by opposing lineman...WHAT? I could not find 1 game where he was "ragdolled"

2. Speed--- I know he's not a burner, but he has deceptive speed that let him get to the 2nd and 3rd levels of a secondary. And he can outrun LB's

---According to emails and comments he will not be able to outrun anyone....WHAT??

Take a look at the full draft profile and scouting report and please give me your feedback. I feel like I'm going crazy, or the nation just hated Henry which I just do not understand.

Henry could be better at blocking but he has a knack for finding the open spot in coverage and he has very good hands. Plus, he has appeared to be an intelligent, high character young man that any NFL team would love to have. I wish we had him for another year.
Go Hogs Go!

mfst

Quote from: k.c.hawg on April 10, 2016, 08:45:20 am

I did, even asking for specific game examples...and a lot came back with, "Who is supposed to remember that" or "Bama" I re-watched the Bama game and did not see any "ragdoll" moments. Yes, he's whiffed a few times, but i view "Ragdoll" as physically getting manhandled at the point of attack, and that does not happen to Henry IMO he's got a solid frame with decent-to-above average strength.

I'm using this more as a learning tool than to drive page hits. You don't have to click the link.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: mfst on April 10, 2016, 09:01:19 am
I did, even asking for specific game examples...and a lot came back with, "Who is supposed to remember that" or "Bama" I re-watched the Bama game and did not see any "ragdoll" moments. Yes, he's whiffed a few times, but i view "Ragdoll" as physically getting manhandled at the point of attack, and that does not happen to Henry IMO he's got a solid frame with decent-to-above average strength.

I'm using this more as a learning tool than to drive page hits. You don't have to click the link.

If you watched every game from his past season you are probably 10X as informed as anyone criticizing your work. If you want to make a career or a hobby of doing player evaluations, mock drafts, fantasy projections......grow some tough skin and don't worry about other peoples opinions. Your rebuttal comes from being correct in your evaluations.

I have been a rabid college sports fan since the mid 60's. An NFL season ticket hold for 24 years and an NFL enthusiast since before the merger. I go to my NFL teams draft party every year, have done fantasy sports since it was done with paper and pencil and love daily fantasy. All I have learned from that is, if you have a strong opinion on a player, 90% of the time at least 30% of the people will tell you, you are crazy.

Think of it like this. The most recognizable people in the evaluation business are making high 6 figures or 7 figures to spend the year getting ready for the 3 days of the draft and those guys get ridiculed by the masses about how wrong they are. Most GM's have very short shelve lives in the NFL because of player evaluation mistakes.

Enjoy it, work on your career or hobby but don't get too upset over criticism.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

ChitownHawg

April 10, 2016, 09:48:08 am #5 Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 10:22:55 am by ChitownHawg

Exactly. His post is like going to Green Bay and asking how they feel about the AR

He will only get Hunter love from this site. As would be expected.

But to be a good fan your report is pretty accurate. He isn't a great blocked but a good blocker. Good enough to stay on run plays.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

a0ashle

In my Green Bay circles they also like to downplay Henry, saying he isn't a downfield threat, or he isn't "dynamic"(whatever that means). Mostly I think those sconnies don't want to like anything Bielema produces as most are also Badger fans who felt spurned.

Also it's widely accepted that this TE class as a whole is weak, for some reason that makes people think that Henry is just "the best of a bad class" when in actuality he would be near the top of any class and only a generational TE would top him.

hogfan14

Quote from: a0ashle on April 10, 2016, 10:34:02 am
In my Green Bay circles they also like to downplay Henry, saying he isn't a downfield threat, or he isn't "dynamic"(whatever that means). Mostly I think those sconnies don't want to like anything Bielema produces as most are also Badger fans who felt spurned.

Also it's widely accepted that this TE class as a whole is weak, for some reason that makes people think that Henry is just "the best of a bad class" when in actuality he would be near the top of any class and only a generational TE would top him.

I mean, I get it. Today's NFL is all about oversized WRs playing the position and TEs who can take a short pass and out-athlete the defense. People probably don't think Witten is a "sexy" TE either but he is reliable, never misses games or makes mistakes and just gets the job done. Both styles are different but it doesn't make one better than the other.

HawgAdvocate

Instead of ragdolling, maybe they should have said HH commits to & overextends on a bullrush, and the OLB/DE then has his way with him. That's the only major blocking issue I've seen/heard of.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

wholehog92

HH never dropped a pass this year.

Here's a thread I posted my best comparison I could come up with pre-season.
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=592413.50
Quote from: wholehog92 on May 07, 2015, 05:09:18 pm
You get about 1 TE drafted 1st round per year since 2000 on average.  2002 is included in that with 3 taken in the first round that year.

Eric Ebron out of N. Carolina was the most recent one in the 2014 draft.  His best year was 2013 where he finished with 62 receps for 973 yards.  He had to sit out his senior year before being drafted due to fiasco that disrupted UNC football.  He was 6' 4" 250 lbs at the combine and posted a 4.6 40.  He had a 32" vertical and put up 24 reps on the bench.  Henry is listed on the current roster as 6-5 and 250, so he meets that metric.  He can block and catch well, so he checks that box.  I have no idea how strong he is in the weight room, but he is very athletic and explosive, so it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him match the vertical.  I think HH has better hands and catch focus than Ebron did.  I'm pretty sure the scouts will understand we aren't going to have a tight end putting up close to a thousand yards in the system.

It wouldn't be absurd at this point to predict Henry in the first round based off of that.  It will really depend on who has what needs.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Pig in the Pokey

His best attribute is his hands. he doesn't drop darn.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

bennyl08

Henry tried to become a DJ but he never dropped the bass. Next he tried his hand as a rapper but could drop any lines.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Mike_e

One thing I do know is that he has the best sky hook lateral to a running back in the game.  :)

Hunter may not wind up as an all pro but whomever drafts him will be happy to pay him for as long as he's willing to play.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

razorbacksnum1

To answer your questions, #1 HH is very underrated as a blocker and many of the NFL analysts agree with your assessment of his blocking. See his NFL.com profile and read the article put out two weeks ago quoting an NFL scout saying "HH is the best all around TE to come out in the past few years". HH is even a better blocker than this board gives him credit for. Does he need to continue to develop in this area for the NFL? Absolutely. He will keep getting better but for a college player he is solid. On #2, anyone that criticizes his speed either hasn't watched film or doesn't know facts HH had more plays over 20 yards last year than any TE in the nation and that's doesn't happen by accident. Over his career his reception average was 14.3 that's not by accident either. HH is deceptive in his speed and ran a 4.6 at his pro day which is a solid time for a TE. With all that being said, the best thing about HH is that he is a "gamer" the kid can make plays. Go watch his film and you will see a kid who makes plays when the game is on the line and he did it time and time again when he was a Hog. I expect he will do the same in the pros.

yraciv

It's hard to believe you aren't driving page hits when you come to an Arkansas message board to post this. Clearly not a Razorback fan, but thanks for the analysis.

Swine-as-wine

I was disappointed....strike that.......totally pissed watching Henry apparently forget to block a few times this year.
The OP and others say he is a "good blocker", but he damn sure took a few plays off this year in that department, and
in one game I know it cost us with a blocked extra point.

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: Swine-as-wine on April 11, 2016, 08:49:11 pm
I was disappointed....strike that.......totally pissed watching Henry apparently forget to block a few times this year.
The OP and others say he is a "good blocker", but he damn sure took a few plays off this year in that department, and
[/quote

HH was not even on the field goal or extra point team.

razorbacksnum1

HH was not even on the extra point or field goal team.

hawginbigd1

HH isn't going in the high rounds because of his blocking prowess! Catching, athleticism, and intelligence are why he is going high in the 2nd round.

HogMantheIntruder

Which game was that?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

HogMantheIntruder

I don't see anything wrong with driving page hits with articles we might be interested in. As far HH is concerned, the only knock on him coming out of high school was that he wasn't the best blocker. Over three years on the Hill, he has improved in that are every year. Last year was, not surprisingly, his best and most complete year as a TE. I do not believe that he is even close to reaching his physical peak, and his blocking should improve as his strength does.

Anyone critiquing his value as a receiver is simply ignorant. There is no other way to put it without using foul language. He catches everything thrown to him, especially when it counts. Look at the percentage of his catches that went for first downs. Hell, look at the lateral! I don't care if it was a freak play; he made it happen.

Hunter Henry is what you would get if Peyton Manning and Chuck Norris had a baby.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

JIHawg

When it was 3rd and 6, 7, 8, 9, etc. and we had to keep the drive alive, on a team with good receivers, he's who we looked for every time.  That's all you need to know.

Biggus Piggus

You are correct. Henry's blocking issues were related to technique more than anything else. He got better throughout his college career and was at his best as a blocker down the stretch in 2015. He is far from those skinny tweener receivers who masquerade as tight ends for spread passing teams.

The main question I always had was why Henry did not have more touchdown receptions as a Razorback. I don't believe you will find many issues with his side of the deal. He did see a lot of passes thrown over his head. Henry also drew coverage that left others open.

Dan Enos did a better job of taking advantage of Henry's skills than Jim Chaney did. Henry ran a more diverse set of patterns last season. Wish we could see him as a senior.

You are correct in observing that Henry had no problem getting open, anywhere on the field. I doubt his TD-scoring issues will continue in the pros, if he plays in a good system with an accurate QB.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

You don't know that, actually.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: k.c.hawg on April 10, 2016, 09:28:21 am
If you watched every game from his past season you are probably 10X as informed as anyone criticizing your work. If you want to make a career or a hobby of doing player evaluations, mock drafts, fantasy projections......grow some tough skin and don't worry about other peoples opinions. Your rebuttal comes from being correct in your evaluations.

I have been a rabid college sports fan since the mid 60's. An NFL season ticket hold for 24 years and an NFL enthusiast since before the merger. I go to my NFL teams draft party every year, have done fantasy sports since it was done with paper and pencil and love daily fantasy. All I have learned from that is, if you have a strong opinion on a player, 90% of the time at least 30% of the people will tell you, you are crazy.

Think of it like this. The most recognizable people in the evaluation business are making high 6 figures or 7 figures to spend the year getting ready for the 3 days of the draft and those guys get ridiculed by the masses about how wrong they are. Most GM's have very short shelve lives in the NFL because of player evaluation mistakes.

Enjoy it, work on your career or hobby but don't get too upset over criticism.

This is excellent.

Lots of groupthink in and around the NFL. And not every team has a clean decisionmaking process. Sometimes the wrong people decide who gets drafted. Makes everybody in the organization look bad.
[CENSORED]!

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on April 11, 2016, 10:03:27 pm
HH isn't going in the high rounds because of his blocking prowess! Catching, athleticism, and intelligence are why he is going high in the 2nd round.

I've been looking at some projected drafts and while he will likely be the first TE taken people smarter than me think 3rd round.   
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

bennyl08

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on April 12, 2016, 07:18:51 am
I've been looking at some projected drafts and while he will likely be the first TE taken people smarter than me think 3rd round.   

Which people? All the mocks I've seen have him early second to late first. That includes mocks from nfl.com, walter football, and cbs.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Hogs1234

You apparently weren't watching Razorback games this year because Hunter was never in on extra points.  He did not play on any extra teams this year because he played on every down.  That was the TE Volske that got blown up on the line and cost us the game. 
There was a great article on Hunter written by Bleacher Report.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2630750-how-hunter-henry-will-make-an-instant-impact-as-2016-nfl-drafts-top-te

"He competes as a blocker, which is rare coming out of college football," said Mayock, via Bill Huber of Scout.com.

Some scout-speak translation is required there. He's not going to face-plant as a blocker and can often do enough to be considered a valuable cog in that regard. In an era when college spread offenses are commonly turning tight ends into one-dimensional pass-catchers, Henry is ahead of his class by being merely average as a blocker.

That's all any offensive coordinator should ask of him as a three-down rookie tight end, because what Henry brings as a receiver is far above mediocre.
Being average as a blocker is actually a strength compared to most tight ends entering the league, not a weakness. He runs precise routes, with the footwork and speed to shed coverage. And his greatest skill is the very bedrock for any successful NFL tight end: silky soft hands that sparkled throughout a full season when he didn't drop a single pass."

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 12, 2016, 12:55:56 pm
Which people? All the mocks I've seen have him early second to late first. That includes mocks from nfl.com, walter football, and cbs.

I kike yours better...let's go with that.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

DeltaBoy

I expect him to start somewhere this fall .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on April 12, 2016, 09:11:30 pm
Hunter Henry = Matt Spaeth.

Comparables?  Spaeth (who put on 20 lbs post Combine) being a better blocker/size larger and Henry a tick faster (4.66 to 4.8 ) in the 40-yard.  Both possessed excellent hands in college.  I perceive a similar career path which is, essentially, long-term journeyman.  Comparisons to Jason Witten are ridiculous as -- discounting single use Combine prep -- Henry's not as athletic, doesn't get out of his breaks as well and already fought some knee issues as a Freshman.

There's nothing wrong with a decade long competent professional career but if the homerism bar is superstardom?

Ugh.
This laughable to compare HH to Spaeth. For one, I'd love to be on your clock if you think a 4.65 is just a "tick" better than 4.8 in the game of football makes a world of difference. That's why faster players usually get drafted higher. Henry has had a much more dominant college than Spaeth and much better hands. Two drops in two years. HH may not be Witten but he's not Spaeth either.

yraciv

Comparables?  Spaeth (who put on 20 lbs post Combine) being a better blocker/size larger and Henry a tick faster (4.66 to 4.8 ) in the 40-yard.  Both possessed excellent hands in college.  I perceive a similar career path which is, essentially, long-term journeyman.  Comparisons to Jason Witten are ridiculous as -- discounting single use Combine prep -- Henry's not as athletic, doesn't get out of his breaks as well and already fought some knee issues as a Freshman.

There's nothing wrong with a decade long competent professional career but if the homerism bar is superstardom?

Ugh.

Now I've heard everything. Guess not everyone is high on him. This guys is comparing him to a guy who has 51 career receptions and 397 yards.  I'm not calling Hunter a future pro bowl player yet, but I could see a consistent contributor and long career, such as Heath Miller.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: razorbacksnum1 on April 13, 2016, 10:33:55 pm
This laughable to compare HH to Spaeth. For one, I'd love to be on your clock if you think a 4.65 is just a "tick" better than 4.8 in the game of football makes a world of difference. That's why faster players usually get drafted higher. Henry has had a much more dominant college than Spaeth and much better hands. Two drops in two years. HH may not be Witten but he's not Spaeth either.

This is Zeke's thing - there are few, very few, Hog players he speaks highly. But give him an opportunity to belittle a former Hog's college career and he is all over it.

This is how our baby boy Zeke rolls.  ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

ChitownHawg

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on April 14, 2016, 11:07:29 am
Spaeth was a Mackey Award winner.

Get a grip.

And he stunk it up when he was in Chicago. No matter what team HH is on he will have more than 7 catches a year as Spaeth did for the Bears.

Whiskeyhog

With the Titans big trade, it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up there now. 

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on April 14, 2016, 11:07:29 am
Spaeth was a Mackey Award winner.

Get a grip.

Yes he won the Mackey and so did Hunter.

Did Spaeth play in the SEC? Did Spaeth ever have a 100 yard game in his college career? Did Spaeth run a 4.65? Did Spaeth draw double coverage from every team and still catch 51 passes? Did Spaeth have 96 of his 116 receptions go for a first down or TD?  Come on, man, comparing HH to Spaeth is a slap in the face to HH and every Hog fan on this board.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

To answer the OP question based off zeke's assertions, HH will basically be a journeyman hack.
Here all along I thought he had a chance of being an occasional pro bowler before his career was up.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Biggus Piggus

All you have to say is there's no difference between a 4.66 and a 4.83, and you have relegated yourself to permanent idiot, moronic hater status.
[CENSORED]!

a0ashle

a0ashle

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on April 15, 2016, 08:37:26 am
All you have to say is there's no difference between a 4.66 and a 4.83, and you have relegated yourself to permanent idiot, moronic hater status.

I ran "tick slower" than 4.5 in High School ;)

Whiskeyhog

RME

Comparables?  Spaeth (who put on 20 lbs post Combine) being a better blocker/size larger and Henry a tick faster (4.66 to 4.8 ) in the 40-yard.  Both possessed excellent hands in college. I perceive a similar career path which is, essentially, long-term journeyman.  Comparisons to Jason Witten are ridiculous as -- discounting single use Combine prep -- Henry's not as athletic, doesn't get out of his breaks as well and already fought some knee issues as a Freshman.

Ugh.

Spaeth playing for 2 teams makes him a journeyman? Learn something new every day, I guess.

If you're gonna make moronic statements, at least TRY and make it look like you know what you're talking about.

hawgmasta

Quote from: a0ashle on April 15, 2016, 09:52:52 am
I ran "tick slower" than 4.5 in High School ;)

Yeah so your saying my 5 second dash really isn't that different than a 4.8? I'm a 4.8 guy now. 4.7 for the ladies

gmarv

Quote from: hawgmasta on April 15, 2016, 03:35:20 pm
Yeah so your saying my 5 second dash really isn't that different than a 4.8? I'm a 4.8 guy now. 4.7 for the ladies
I was thinking you was just a tick and a half off of hhs 4.66 .

GolfnHog

Ugh.

so if all things are equal, which is worse? homerism based on what  HH did, or trollism in which you do, regardless of the AR player? You and a coat hanger should have had a relationship when you were conceived.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

PorkSoda

Quote from: hawgmasta on April 15, 2016, 03:35:20 pm
I'm a 4.8" guy now. 4.7" for the ladies
I'm not sure that is something you should be bragging about.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

WizardofhOgZ

April 15, 2016, 05:40:00 pm #46 Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 10:54:07 am by WizardofhOgZ

Ugh.

Witten is the best comparison (I've been using that for the last 2 years). 

Come back in five years and dispute that.  Or, make your case that I'm wrong.  For now . . . be gone!

BTW, I also predicted last summer that Sprinkle would have a break out year (he did) and would follow HH into the NFL in 2017.  You can come and bad-mouth him next year before the draft.

::)

Nashville Fan

I remember a couple of penalties that I said ouch that was not good. Outside of that, he won games for AR. Seemed like 75% of his catches were for first downs.
Pittman or Bust!

supersaint

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on April 15, 2016, 08:37:26 am

Solid post.  That difference is HUGE!
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Nashville Fan on April 15, 2016, 06:44:32 pm
I remember a couple of penalties that I said ouch that was not good. Outside of that, he won games for AR. Seemed like 75% of his catches were for first downs.
on 3rd and long
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.