Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 09:00:31 pm

1st Amendment part 2

Started by Memhogs, September 30, 2017, 09:59:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Memhogs

Dear mediators,
You're not helping. Go ahead, move my post or delete it. Just know, if you have to move fans' posts concerning our current head coach's job performance; he probably wont last long anyways. FIRE BRET BIELEMA! DONT ACCEPT COMPLACENCY AND INADEQUACY!!
Thats why they make chocolate and Vanilla, some folks like chocolate, and everyone else has bad taste.

Hook 'em Hogs

Look man. This isn't a UofA owned board or anything like that. This board has an individual owner and that owner dictates what's allowed and what's not allowed. Don't come here and try to ruin the board with this stuff. It's one thing to say "he needs to be fired" and move on and let people talk, but some of you guys hijack threads and don't even allow for civil discussion. There's enough of that in the world. Let this be about being fans and about the game more than it is about who needs to be fired. 

All of you guys yelling for him to be fired-no one on hogville has that power. Say what you want to say once and then just go with the flow. 

Hog Pharm

Quote from: hogz11 on September 30, 2017, 10:23:14 pm
I'm gonna guess you have no idea what the 1st Amendment actually says.......

Sadly most of America has no idea what the 1st Amendment protects them from.

Uberanubis

Quote from: hogz11 on September 30, 2017, 10:23:14 pm
I'm gonna guess you have no idea what the 1st Amendment actually says.......

yup you can say what you want, but since this is a privately owned board it can also get you thrown out. like if you start screaming for your boss to be fired over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, it might get you shown the door
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.