Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You've asked for them, now come GET them! Hogville shirts can now be ordered!

Started by Doug, August 19, 2016, 10:10:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Pigsknuckles

Thanks Bear. Got my first order in today. Liked them so much I ordered 3 more. Wish there were some 2X left. WPS!!!
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Doug

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on September 20, 2016, 05:20:51 pm
Thanks Bear. Got my first order in today. Liked them so much I ordered 3 more. Wish there were some 2X left. WPS!!!
I'll double check my inventory, but I should have seven 2XL shirts left. Ignore my PM to you (just saw this). I'll follow up with you in a sec. Something tells me I've got the wrong counters in place right now.
--Doug

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Doug

Quote from: DougI'll double check my inventory, but I should have seven 2XL shirts left.
There was a typo on the inventory total on the actual order form. I am confirming that, as of right now, we DO have SEVEN 2XL shirts left. Pigsknuckles will be ordering at least one, so if anyone else is looking for 2XL shirts, get your orders in NOW.

Overall shirt quantities are starting to run low... and we will NOT be ordering more, so get your orders in NOW if you want a Hogville shirt (We have both the regular and blip shirts available.)
--Doug

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Doug on September 21, 2016, 08:50:09 am
There was a typo on the inventory total on the actual order form. I am confirming that, as of right now, we DO have SEVEN 2XL shirts left. Pigsknuckles will be ordering at least one, so if anyone else is looking for 2XL shirts, get your orders in NOW.

Overall shirt quantities are starting to run low... and we will NOT be ordering more, so get your orders in NOW if you want a Hogville shirt (We have both the regular and blip shirts available.)

You should increase your margin of profit as I think that would motivate you to order more......;)
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Doug

Quote from: DLUXHOGYou should increase your margin of profit as I think that would motivate you to order more.
Personally, I would've been okay with $15/shirt, however, as Lanny will tell you, Hogville isn't here to make money... we're here to keep a community going, and to serve the needs of a majority. :)
--Doug

hogninja

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.