Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FSU QB Jameis Winston

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, December 04, 2013, 08:42:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

Just heard on sports radio that Winston may be held out of game tomorrow - allegations of signing memorabilia.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

jbcarol

Clay Travis @ClayTravisBGID  ·  13 hours ago
New York Times off the top rope on FSU and Tallahassee police: http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/us/florida-state-football-casts-shadow-over-tallahassee-justice.html ...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Steef

Quote from: jbcarol on October 11, 2014, 10:23:51 am
Clay Travis @ClayTravisBGID  ·  13 hours ago
New York Times off the top rope on FSU and Tallahassee police: http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/us/florida-state-football-casts-shadow-over-tallahassee-justice.html ...

Im shocked, I tell ya! Shocked!

Steef

Anyone smell a civil suit gathering?

urkillnmesmalls

Does anyone other than me find it disturbing that this happened in December of 2012???

I guess there just wasn't a big enough rug to keep this swept under. 

The kid's a thug, and a criminal.  I don't think anyone's shocked by that.  What is shocking is that it takes almost two years for anything to be done about it. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Chief_Osceola

Quote from: steefhog on October 11, 2014, 10:50:12 am
Anyone smell a civil suit gathering?

That's been the motive from the get-go.

Calling All Hogs

It would save time if 911 in Tallahassee would just get a recording.  "If your emergency involves a Florida State player, please hang up and dial your local police sergeant. Otherwise remain on the line for a 911 operator. Thank you and go Seminoles!"

Steef

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on October 11, 2014, 11:48:47 am

Sounds like this one might be deserved.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on October 11, 2014, 11:48:47 am

Sounds like you've been hard at work creating would-be plaintiffs.  If FSU doesn't have sovereign immunity, this thing could turn into a class-action.  Could possibly even be a federal civil rights class action even if they do have sovereign immunity from state suit.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

jbcarol

Jeff Ruby @TheRealJeffRuby  ·  5h 5 hours ago

If we win(my prediction)bring ticket stub 4HALF PRICE king crab legs @TheRealJeffRuby STEAKHOUSE LOUVILLE Thursday🏈🍴

Jeff Ruby @TheRealJeffRuby  ·  5h 5 hours ago

Louisville sushi lovers! Got u covered too. After Cards win,enjoy our nite's special : Get to devour a SEMINOLE ROLL (Half price too)
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 11, 2014, 12:48:10 pm
It would save time if 911 in Tallahassee would just get a recording.  "If your emergency involves a Florida State player, please hang up and dial your local police sergeant. Otherwise remain on the line for a 911 operator. Thank you and go Seminoles!"

Ain't that the truth....... 8)

NoNC4Tubs

jbcarol

November 04, 2014, 07:35:48 pm #766 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:01:22 pm by jbcarol
AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  2 hours ago

Jameis Winston's student disciplinary hearing on sexual assault accusation set for week of Nov. 17 | http://ow.ly/DPA2S

Clay Travis @ClayTravisBGID  ·  14 hours ago

So Jameis Winston's lawyer named the alleged victim via ... Twitter tonight

Yes, he did.

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  1 hour ago

Jameis Winston's attorney says he tweeted accuser's name on purpose http://ow.ly/DSvbT

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: jbcarol on November 04, 2014, 07:35:48 pm

Jameis Winston's student disciplinary hearing on sexual assault accusation set for week of Nov. 17 | http://ow.ly/DPA2S

Won't happen........ 8)

Winston's lawyer will use a delay tactic.

rhog1

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/football-friday-free-winston-muschamp/
Another day another scandal. Looks like Jameis is being accused of point shaving the Louisville game.  At this point is there anything left he hasn't been accused of?

grayhawg

Quote from: rhog1 on November 07, 2014, 09:37:02 am
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/football-friday-free-winston-muschamp/
Another day another scandal. Looks like Jameis is being accused of point shaving the Louisville game.  At this point is there anything left he hasn't been accused of?
Being an upstanding person?

jbcarol

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on November 05, 2014, 06:19:52 am
Won't happen........ 8)

Winston's lawyer will use a delay tactic.

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  1 minute ago

Jameis Winston's attorney reportedly requests postponement of disciplinary hearing | http://ow.ly/DYK4q

jbcarol

Clay Travis @ClayTravisBGID  ·  21 minutes ago

Can't believe Jameis Winston's attorney is asking for a delay. After two years really thought Jameis wanted to tell his side of story.

onebadrubi

Quote from: rhog1 on November 07, 2014, 09:37:02 am

He did not point shave the Louisville game, it's all the games BEFORE that where they were huge favors and didn't cover. 

jbcarol

Stewart Mandel @slmandel  ·  58 minutes ago

Winston's lawyer will find a way to get that thing postponed until Jan. 13, at which point he'll no longer need to be enrolled.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jbcarol on November 07, 2014, 01:05:48 pm
Stewart Mandel @slmandel  ·  58 minutes ago

Winston's lawyer will find a way to get that thing postponed until Jan. 13, at which point he'll no longer need to be enrolled.
Quote from: jbcarol on November 07, 2014, 12:41:11 pm
Clay Travis @ClayTravisBGID  ·  21 minutes ago

Can't believe Jameis Winston's attorney is asking for a delay. After two years really thought Jameis wanted to tell his side of story.
Quote from: jbcarol on November 07, 2014, 12:26:23 pm

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  1 minute ago

Jameis Winston's attorney reportedly requests postponement of disciplinary hearing | http://ow.ly/DYK4q
Quote from: jbcarol on November 04, 2014, 07:35:48 pm

Clay Travis @ClayTravisBGID  ·  14 hours ago

So Jameis Winston's lawyer named the alleged victim via ... Twitter tonight

Yes, he did.

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  1 hour ago

Jameis Winston's attorney says he tweeted accuser's name on purpose http://ow.ly/DSvbT
if i was that girl's daddy, god help that lawyer...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Chief_Osceola

Why the outrage over publishing her name?  It's not the first time, and everyone already knows who she is.  Plus, she's not a victim so rape shield laws don't apply.

secfan30

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on November 07, 2014, 03:11:17 pm
Why the outrage over publishing her name?  It's not the first time, and everyone already knows who she is.  Plus, she's not a victim so rape shield laws don't apply.

When a cover up happens, a crime happened.

Now he is shaving points it seems? I am Guessing all these things he has done are not his fault?

jbcarol

Elika Sadeghi @steakNstiffarms  ·  24 hours ago
Write a headline about Jameis that nobody would believe. Go!

secfan30

Quote from: jbcarol on November 08, 2014, 01:06:32 pm
Elika Sadeghi @steakNstiffarms  ·  24 hours ago
Write a headline about Jameis that nobody would believe. Go!

He is truly sorry for all the problems he has caused others.

jbcarol

Quote from: secfan30 on November 08, 2014, 01:52:18 pm
He is truly sorry for all the problems he has caused others.

#winner

jbcarol

Adam Weinstein @AdamWeinstein  ·  24 hours ago
FSU T-shirt being sold on game day at the mall in Tallahassee. At least we're being grownups about this.

secfan30

Quote from: jbcarol on November 09, 2014, 02:34:29 pm
Adam Weinstein @AdamWeinstein  ·  24 hours ago
FSU T-shirt being sold on game day at the mall in Tallahassee. At least we're being grownups about this.

Wow... You'd think they would not openly attack the leader in sports...

I hope there is not a Winston can bite me shirt though. Goodness knows how that would end up

jbcarol

NCAA is actively investigating allegations Florida State QB Jameis Winston was involved in a point shaving scheme to help another college football player win a $5,000 bet ... TMZ Sports has learned.

QuoteAs we previously reported, UAB has launched its own probe into the betting allegations.

We also know several of Winston's teammates are calling BS on the allegations -- saying Jameis "cares about winning too much."

onebadrubi

They will probably rule on that sometime around the beginning of next season

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on November 07, 2014, 03:11:17 pm

You are as clueless as Fisher.......... 8)

Steef

jbcarol

ESPN CollegeFootball @ESPNCFB  ·  53 minutes ago

Jameis Winston: "I'm hurting this team, I really am" » http://es.pn/144pR0b 

QuoteFlorida State quarterback Jameis Winston has turned the ball over at the worst rate of his collegiate career during his past three games. The Heisman winner threw two more interceptions during the 34-20 win against Virginia on Saturday and now has six in the past three games.

Winston knows it has to stop.

"I'm hurting this team, I really am," Winston said.

"Make smarter decisions, stop always looking for the big play," Winston said. "I stressed about checking the ball down and making smart decisions, and I've got to go back to that. I can't be careless with the ball."

Chief_Osceola

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on November 10, 2014, 06:54:07 am
You are as clueless as Fisher.......... 8)

...said the pot to the kettle.  Haha

Chief_Osceola

Quote from: secfan30 on November 08, 2014, 10:57:10 am
When a cover up happens, a crime happened.

Now he is shaving points it seems? I am Guessing all these things he has done are not his fault?

Too obvious....3/10 for the effort though.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on November 10, 2014, 12:14:26 pm
...said the pot to the kettle.  Haha

Please explain how that is.....  8)

onebadrubi

TheRazorbackGuy

Jameis Winston is a natural and an absolute stud on the football field. When pressure gets harder, he gets better.

secfan30

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on November 10, 2014, 12:15:31 pm
Too obvious....3/10 for the effort though.

Too obvious because it's true?

What is 3/10? Winston's stats in the first half of games he is shaving points off of?

Steef

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on November 10, 2014, 09:31:27 pm
Jameis Winston is a natural and an absolute stud on the football field. When pressure gets harder, he gets better.

First...I know you didn't mean it this way, okay?

But...that is EXACTLY why his 'indiscretions' will be swept under the rug, if they can be.

In short, rape is okay, if the rapist can win big money sporting events.

Let's ask Kobe Bryant.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: steefhog on November 10, 2014, 10:21:55 pm

But...that is EXACTLY why his 'indiscretions' will be swept under the rug, if they can be.

Let's ask Kobe Bryant.

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

secfan30

Quote from: steefhog on November 10, 2014, 10:21:55 pm

Let's ask Kobe Bryant.

Actually he prob did mean it this way.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on November 10, 2014, 06:33:31 pm
"Clueless"...

So you are saying that Winston  is a wonderful kid that gets blamed for things that he really didn't do?

THAT is clueless......  8)

Chief_Osceola

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on November 11, 2014, 06:47:17 am
So you are saying that Winston  is a wonderful kid that gets blamed for things that he really didn't do?

THAT is clueless......  8)

Well, the State Attorney could find no cause to even charge him, so yes, the rape allegation is bogus, therefore by definition his accuser is not a victim of a crime.

Chief_Osceola

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 10, 2014, 08:09:02 pm
You have on blinders. 

Right, because gobbling up every piece of misinformation from ESPN, TMZ, NYT, etc., makes you informed. Got it.