Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to Darryl Macon

Started by razorback1829, January 29, 2018, 02:14:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on January 30, 2018, 10:20:45 pm
Try to stay within the thread? Your first 20 posts, you didn't mention Macon once. Now you suddenly are gonna preach to others about how to post in a thread. Ridiculous.
I give you what you wanted, and now all you want to do is gripe. Get back on track. Hogs will still go to the tourney, this game does not hurt them at all.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 10:25:34 pm
I give you what you wanted, and now all you want to do is gripe. Get back on track. Hogs will still go to the tourney, this game does not hurt them at all.

Lol...you gave me what I wanted? Oh man...people with common sense can see the process of your responses. For whatever reason after insults, pissing, and never mentioning any value to what the thread is about, you suddenly decide to talk about how good Macon is doing. Lol...whatever. My dad taught me not to argue with fools cuz sometimes you'll look that way too. So good luck finding someone who actually wants to talk about how good Macon has been doing with you cuz I'm out on this thread. (Of course I'm sure I'll find you preaching about how average - which actually means good - the conference is right now) so I'll see you around.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on January 30, 2018, 10:36:06 pm
Lol...you gave me what I wanted? Oh man...people with common sense can see the process of your responses. For whatever reason after insults, pissing, and never mentioning any value to what the thread is about, you suddenly decide to talk about how good Macon is doing. Lol...whatever. My dad taught me not to argue with fools cuz sometimes you'll look that way too. So good luck finding someone who actually wants to talk about how good Macon has been doing with you cuz I'm out on this thread. (Of course I'm sure I'll find you preaching about how average - which actually means good - the conference is right now) so I'll see you around.
Well obviously what your dad taught you didn't take, because here you are still looking foolish. And yes, this conference is average, but as for Macon, the offense SHOULD run through him.