Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to Darryl Macon

Started by razorback1829, January 29, 2018, 02:14:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorback1829

This was a congratulation to Macon thread, and haters try their hardest to derail it, then cry "I'm just being realistic." lol it's amazing you're here during this 3 game winning streak.

Dirty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:21:21 pm
The SEC was 1 point from being 5-5, don't think that it was anything special. Just wait for the tourney and we will see how great the mighty SEC is this year.

Since you like being technical, it would actually be two points.  One point is just a tie!

razorback1829

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:57:32 pm
So do you, but stay happy being average.

Lol youve probably never been apart of any successful sports team your whole life. Keep posting on here showing us your ignorance. It's your right I guess.

3of5-2

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 29, 2018, 07:58:38 pm
This was a congratulation to Macon thread, and haters try their hardest to derail it, then cry "I'm just being realistic." lol it's amazing you're here during this 3 game winning streak.
Not a hater and I didn't derail the thread. Congrats to Macon, but c'mon man, he and Barford will shoot us out of game just often as they might win one. They are streak shooters. When they are hot, it's hard to stop, but NOBODY stays hot for a whole season.

3of5-2

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 29, 2018, 08:00:00 pm
Lol youve probably never been apart of any successful sports team your whole life. Keep posting on here showing us your ignorance. It's your right I guess.
Oh so now it's a @#$& measuring contest. I've won my fair share, but I have a good idea of what you mean by successful.

razorback1829

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 08:05:33 pm
Oh so now it's a @#$& measuring contest. I've won my fair share, but I have a good idea of what you mean by successful.

Take your old school Flex offense basketball back to the grave where it belongs. You're boring us.

3of5-2

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 29, 2018, 08:08:39 pm
Take your old school Flex offense basketball back to the grave where it belongs. You're boring us.
Old school, new school, anything would be better than average school.

razorback1829

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 08:10:35 pm
Old school, new school, anything would be better than average school.

Praise God you're not a coach or anything near it here lol. Anyways, congrats to Daryl.

daprospecta

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:52:56 pm
I think there is no reason for a senior ladened team with a coach in his 7th year to be struggling the way this team does.
I'm a Mike supporter and I actually agree with you.  They should be two wins better this year but at the same time I see that we are 15-6 and primed to be in the tourney for the 3rd time in four years.  We have a nice young nucleus, a good class coming in next year and a point guard that will have a year under his belt with the team.  Everything is pointing upward.

3of5-2

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 29, 2018, 08:11:28 pm
Praise God you're not a coach or anything near it here lol. Anyways, congrats to Daryl.
Average=Success in your mind. Enjoy the non relevance.

3of5-2

Quote from: daprospecta on January 29, 2018, 08:14:04 pm
I'm a Mike supporter and I actually agree with you.  They should be two wins better this year but at the same time I see that we are 15-6 and primed to be in the tourney for the 3rd time in four years.  We have a nice young nucleus, a good class coming in next year and a point guard that will have a year under his belt with the team.  Everything is pointing upward.
I've said we will make the tourney, and you may be right about the future, but this team this year is what I am talking about.

Dirty

2018 Statistics
Points Per Game
NAME   PPG
Yante Maten, F   19.6
Jaylen Barford, G   18.8
Collin Sexton, G   18.5
Daryl Macon, G   16.6
Jalen Hudson, G   16.5
Complete Leaders

If Macon and Barford are average, I will take that any day!

Dirty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 08:26:26 pm
Like I said, they are streak shooters and they carry this team. Not much from anyone else, so you better hope they don't go cold. They take more shots than anyone else, as they should, and so their numbers should actually be higher than what they are.

No one shoots 100%.  Just stop!

FineAsSwine

Worst congratulation thread ever! Is this forum even moderated at all?

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 29, 2018, 09:03:16 pm
Nope, not at all.

razorback1829

Nah they're off right now clearly smh.

hawkhawg

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 08:17:59 pm
I've said we will make the tourney, and you may be right about the future, but this team this year is what I am talking about.

This is a Thread meant to congratulate a real Hog on an nice accomplishment and all you brought was a bunch of Troll darn.

PonderinHog

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 02:21:35 pm
The league is average, maybe just slightly above average.
Good job of taking the attention away from the young man and putting it on yourself. Your too stupid to realize what you did evidently.

VBMark

Back in the HDN meltdown days, 3of5-2 would have gotten a 24 hour ban by the mods for turning a player congrats thread into a bash team thread. Just sayin'
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

3of5-2

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 29, 2018, 09:48:47 pm
Good job of taking the attention away from the young man and putting it on yourself. Your too stupid to realize what you did evidently.
Grow up cry baby. Congrats to Macon.

3of5-2

Quote from: VBMark on January 29, 2018, 09:48:54 pm
Back in the HDN meltdown days, 3of5-2 would have gotten a 24 hour ban by the mods for turning a player congrats thread into a bash team thread. Just sayin'
Pointing out how this team will make the tourney, but they are still average, is not bashing the team. Read into what you wish, it obviously helps you feel better.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 08:19:35 am
Pointing out how this team will make the tourney, but they are still average, is not bashing the team. Read into what you wish, it obviously helps you feel better.

I think the point is/was that there are a bazillion other threads on here to voice concerns about how sorry this team is in your opinion. Not sure why you choose to do so here. It makes it seems as if you wish to diminish Macon's accomplishment which goes against the intent of this thread.

You may end up being right that the Hogs are average and that they won't make the tourney and if they do they will lose before they take the court. I hope you are wrong but time will tell. In the meantime, bash away in the other threads but to me, this doesn't seem like the place to do it.

Little Lady Back

This forum has gotten absolutely ridiculous! This should have been a thread congratulating Darryl for accomplishing a honor that deserves nothing but praise. Instead, this thread like most other threads on Jump Ball, turns into complete crap. I know he and his family are very proud and any true Razorback fan should also be proud for him. Congratulations Darryl for most SEC Player of the Week honors in program history! Great job!!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

PonderinHog

I hope he gets another one!  This week!

3of5-2

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 30, 2018, 10:05:50 am
I think the point is/was that there are a bazillion other threads on here to voice concerns about how sorry this team is in your opinion. Not sure why you choose to do so here. It makes it seems as if you wish to diminish Macon's accomplishment which goes against the intent of this thread.

You may end up being right that the Hogs are average and that they won't make the tourney and if they do they will lose before they take the court. I hope you are wrong but time will tell. In the meantime, bash away in the other threads but to me, this doesn't seem like the place to do it.
I've always said this team will make the tourney. Bashing would be stuff like MA is a horrible coach, the players are awful, they are not a tournament team, and FIRE MA. None of which I have ever said. This team is not Elite, they are not great, but they are good, but good is average. Until they prove that they are better than that, I will still call them average. So for all of the butt hurters, congrats to Macon!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 30, 2018, 10:14:58 am
I hope he gets another one!  This week!

Maybe he and Barford could share the honor and Gafford could pick up another Freshman of the Week award. That might be enough to take care of A$M and LSHoo.

razorback1829

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 10:50:01 am
I've always said this team will make the tourney. Bashing would be stuff like MA is a horrible coach, the players are awful, they are not a tournament team, and FIRE MA. None of which I have ever said. This team is not Elite, they are not great, but they are good, but good is average. Until they prove that they are better than that, I will still call them average. So for all of the butt hurters, congrats to Macon!

You still missed the point. In the most simple way I can say it, "keep that sh*t in the other threads". Doesn't matter what your point is other than how well Daryl played this week. Just keep it at that. Start a new topic. But none of what you had to say had anything to do with Congradulating Daryl.

PonderinHog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 30, 2018, 10:52:05 am
Maybe he and Barford could share the honor and Gafford could pick up another Freshman of the Week award. That might be enough to take care of A$M and LSHoo.
Sure, that's acceptable!   :)

FineAsSwine

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 30, 2018, 10:55:45 am
You still missed the point. In the most simple way I can say it, "keep that sh*t in the other threads". Doesn't matter what your point is other than how well Daryl played this week. Just keep it at that. Start a new topic. But none of what you had to say had anything to do with Congradulating Daryl.

Glad to hear Macon is on target to gradulate. Does this mean he has to go to summer school? Haha.

3of5-2

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 30, 2018, 10:55:45 am
Thanks Mom, I'll see if I can't get you a thread of your own. One more time, Congrats to Macon!

FineAsSwine

razorback1829

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 30, 2018, 11:00:45 am
Glad to hear Macon is on target to gradulate. Does this mean he has to go to summer school? Haha.

🤦‍♂️

razorback1829

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 11:02:50 am
Thanks Mom, I'll see if I can't get you a thread of your own. One more time, Congrats to Macon!

Perfect!

3of5-2

FineAsSwine

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 02:39:12 pm
Whatever makes you feel better Skippy.

Skippy? OMG I need to call my sponsor right now before I fall off the wagon and lose all of my sobriety coins. Yooz a real mean man.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 08:19:35 am

It took you 21 posts of pissing on the title of this thread before you even said "congrats" to Macon in which you immediately followed up with "...but cmon man!"

Yeah. Seems like you're not trying to bash...

H
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on January 30, 2018, 05:49:58 pm
It took you 21 posts of pissing on the title of this thread before you even said "congrats" to Macon in which you immediately followed up with "...but cmon man!"

Yeah. Seems like you're not trying to bash...

H
A-V-E-R-A-G-E

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

3of5-2

3of5-2

But as for Macon, he is hitting some big shots.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 09:48:17 pm
I wanted it be where you could understand it.

What a prick. You know nothing about me and do nothing but piss your opinions in a thread congratulations to a Hog for getting a weekly SEC award. I know you're glad Arkansas is losing now so you can keep pissing in all the threads too.

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on January 30, 2018, 09:51:41 pm
What a prick. You know nothing about me and do nothing but piss your opinions in a thread congratulations to a Hog for getting a weekly SEC award. I know you're glad Arkansas is losing now so you can keep pissing in all the threads too.
Why would I be glad we are losing? I predicted that they would win. Appreciate the name calling though, shows maturity. Macon is this team's best player, but it's sad that they don't run any plays for him. They just hope he bails them out by making all of these long range 3's with time running out on the shot clock.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 09:58:30 pm
Why would I be glad we are losing? I predicted that they would win. Appreciate the name calling though, shows maturity. Macon is this team's best player, but it's sad that they don't run any plays for him. They just hope he bails them out by making all of these long range 3's with time running out on the shot clock.

Did you really just try to call me out for insults?

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on January 30, 2018, 10:02:19 pm
Did you really just try to call me out for insults?
Well, since you felt like you needed to start the name calling, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated letting everyone know how far down the chain you are.

3of5-2

This is a Macon thread, he made the most of his opportunities again tonight, but he is not getting much help.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 10:09:23 pm
Well, since you felt like you needed to start the name calling, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated letting everyone know how far down the chain you are.
You're the biggest loser on here. You say the conference is weak? What conference did you play in? EA Sports South? Give me a break.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 10:09:23 pm

My goodness man...get off your high horse. You threw the first insult when you told me that you were "bringing it down to my level".

3of5-2

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 30, 2018, 10:12:33 pm
You're the biggest loser on here. You say the conference is weak? What conference did you play in? EA Sports South? Give me a break.
I said this conference is average, not weak. Get your facts right. This is supposed to be about Macon, another great game by him tonight, especially that one long 3 as the shot clock ran down. If they would actually set picks for him to get open, he would first team all SEC without a doubt. Try and stay within the thread, or go hate on the haters in another one.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 30, 2018, 10:18:02 pm
I said this conference is average, not weak. Get your facts right. This is supposed to be about Macon, another great game by him tonight, especially that one long 3 as the shot clock ran down. If they would actually set picks for him to get open, he would first team all SEC without a doubt. Try and stay within the thread, or go hate on the haters in another one.

Try to stay within the thread? Your first 20 posts, you didn't mention Macon once. Now you suddenly are gonna preach to others about how to post in a thread. Ridiculous.