Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jake Arledge

Started by ricepig, June 06, 2017, 02:49:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

I'll admit, the first games I watched him last year, I wondered if he was SEC quality. He obviously proved me wrong. Enjoyed your two years here, Jake.

https://twitter.com/DannyWest1/status/872168575699755008

Maddhog

Well I just teared up and I rarely do that.   Coach Vitello has brought us great players and even better young men.   God bless you, Jake.

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

BroyledNutts

June 06, 2017, 04:19:00 pm #2 Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 08:36:23 pm by BroyledNutts
I know they all move on at some point, but it's the type of player and young man that he is that I hate to lose most. He IS Razorback Baseball.

Fare thee well, Jake Arledge ... come home once in a while and cheer the boys on with us.

Pig Papi

Hard to believe that some "fans" never think about the game from the player's perspective.

Glad Jake was Hog.  Thanks for posting.

DeltaHog66

Thanks jake! Wish you had a couple more years.

LRHawg

Awfully dusty in here...

TebowHater

I always loved his presence, but I began to lose face in Jake at the end of the year when he slumped in May. I'm very glad he was able to go out on top with a great performance all weekend. Very cool post by him and thankful for his being here. He's a Razorback forever.

SPAL

Man.....that gets me in the heart.

Good luck, Jake.

trippigs

Young men like Jake give me comfort that the future is gonna be OK. He in particular should do well in whatever he elects to do. Did you hear his interview this last week????? Just an amazing command of his thoughts.

Hawgphish

Class act!  Good luck jake.

WilsonHog

Outstanding sentiments from Jake. Brings some much needed perspective.

swineology

I'm very blessed to have the opportunity to have met Jake and his family. They always stopped by our tailgate and visited. Class act and a great family. Jake and his Cali fam will be sorely missed.

Kevin

God bless you jake.  Thanks for taking the time to write that
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

(notOM)Rebel123

Wow! How can you not root for a kid like that?
We were the lucky ones to get to enjoy his hustle & grit over the past two years. Hopefully he will call Arkansas home for many years to come.
Kid's a winner.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PigWig

That was awesome. I hope all these guys know we appreciate them for being Hogs and for all the blood, sweat, and tears that go into what they do.

flippinhogmana

thanks Jake, I hope you see the sentiment is mutual.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

hamsam

Great words from a quality young man!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

TNhawgfan

Hope my son grows up to be a fine young man like jake!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

snoblind

JRHoward

Thank You Jake!  Best of Luck in the future!  Woo Pig Soooie!
Woooo Pig!

tennesseehogwild

My favorite Hog! Thanks for giving us your absolute best for the last 2 years. Best of Luck in the next journey of your young life! GHG!