Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanks to all of you that make this place great

Started by HogFansReunited, June 06, 2017, 12:29:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

I just wanted to thank all of you that make this forum the best on hogville. Thanks JHicks3636, Razorbacks#1, A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, Maddhog,  Wisco Pig, sir-pigs-a-lot, JHGiunta, ucahogfan, and anyone else I might have missed. Thanks to all the regulars that are involved in almost every game thread. I really wish the Hogs would have gone further this year but they did more than I expected when the season started. Tonight hurts but the sun will rise tomorrow. Razorback, I really hate to see you step away but I completely understand. ARKANSAS, I know you do a lot of work that people don't see and I hope you know how much your work is appreciated.  Next season I will try and be more involved if needed.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Westcoasthog

Thanks Diamond Hogs for a great Baseball season.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HogFansReunited, Thanks for stepping up and helping out with pbp and more and making yourself available on many other occasions. Great job! GHG!

ricepig

I appreciate all the effort by those responsible for the game threads, job well done. It makes E.I. the most enjoyable forum on HV, I wish it was true for all of it. I would say until next season, but most of us will be talking the draft in a week, lol.