Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARKANSAS, Razorback#1, JHicks, SPAL and Crew ...

Started by Maddhog, June 05, 2017, 09:50:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddhog

Just want to thank you guys for another great baseball season in EI.  It has been a pleasure to participate and/or just share the games with you.  All of you put so much work into making the game threads as upbeat and clean as possible.    Most of us still value that.   I hope, after a bit of a rest, that all of you will find your way back here. 

Sometimes you're first, sometimes you're last but whatever you do, do it with class.  You guys model that and I appreciate it.

So long for now.  #WPS4EVER
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

CJ HOG

Seconded. Very well said. I'm already looking forward to next season. Go Hogs!

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Hawgphish

Razrpig256

I don't post much, but followed every game on here whether I was at the game, watching, or stuck at work. Great work everyone. Always good insight on here.

PigStyHigh365

Thank you all. This board is my favorite by far because of all the work you all put in. You all are due for a pay raise.  Thanks for starting the thread Madd.

philiphog

100% best board of any Razorback website. Thank you.

SPAL

Thank you. I know it doesn't mean a lot to some, but baseball is everything to us. We live and die with every pitch.

I don't mind saying my heart is broken. I never get emotional over football or basketball, but I wanna cry like a baby after baseball season.

Thank you for the kind words. Those other guys are the stars. I just work to allow them to shine.

It's been a fun season.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BroyledNutts

Well said, Madhog ... here's to your continued good health as well.

DLUXHOG

dudes....  awesome, awesome, awesome job............
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Thanks goes out to you also maddhog.

Also, I have said this a few times, but cannot say it enough. Razorback#1 is the true man behind the scene that does a lot of work and doesn't get the credit he deserves. Even if he didn't post in a game, he was always there working, before and after the games. I don't think he missed a game.

Thanks goes out to all of the regulars that made this year easier to moderate. GHG!

HawginFL1991

Thanks for all the hard work gentlemen! This forum is a daily go to for me during the season and has kept me in touch with the Hogs. Its difficult to get all the information I want when I live in Florida so I rely on the effort you put into EI. Heck, I even mute the audio when games are on the SEC Network or the ESPN App so I don't have to listen to the play by play guys, preferring just to read the banter that occurs during the game feed. Not sure how many days til the season starts next year... but I am ready. WPS!  :razorback:

oldbear

Thanks for all you guys do. It really is obvious how much you love baseball and the Hogs. I am one of those that doesn't post much on here because I am not even close to being the baseball guy that you guys are. I do either read or follow every thread.

You guys make it fun. Proud of the Hogs. Great year with a not as great ending. You guys make it easy to be a fan.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Maddhog on June 05, 2017, 09:50:39 pm
Just want to thank you guys for another great baseball season in EI.  It has been a pleasure to participate and/or just share the games with you.  All of you put so much work into making the game threads as upbeat and clean as possible.    Most of us still value that.   I hope, after a bit of a rest, that all of you will find your way back here. 

Sometimes you're first, sometimes you're last but whatever you do, do it with class.  You guys model that and I appreciate it.

So long for now.  #WPS4EVER

Well said thanks to all of you, including you Maddhog, great forum for following the team that we all love. I really appreciate all of the game threads with everything added in to make it a fun place to keep up with our hogs. Kudos to all involved.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Razorbacks#1

Thanks Maddhog. Also thanks to Wilson, SPAL, ARKANSAS, JHicks, yourself, and a plethora of others who contributed to the threads. It has been a fun and exciting ride.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

howie76

You guys do an amazing job with pbp and keeping all the trouble makers/cry babies at bay! Very much appreciated.

JHicks3636

tophawg19

Hell of a run again this season . thanks for everything . I don't get to follow them much right now. At times this is my only source of info. y'all did an awesome job
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Racinray

Thanks to all that did the PBP, alot of times this was the only way I could keep up with the games and everyone of you did a great job and it was appreciated.

snoblind