Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanks Guys

Started by JIMMY BOARFFETT, June 05, 2017, 04:07:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Thanks to all who provide the play-by-play on here.  I watched the entire thing, from start to finish on watchESPN, but I kept running to the PC to see what you guys were talking about.  Last night was classic Hogville!  mj4president's calling Gates's home run was especially awesome.  Good job guys and go hogs!
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

LRHawg

Great thread last night. It wasn't the same as being in Baum but it was damn close.

JHicks3636

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 05, 2017, 04:07:43 pm
Thanks to all who provide the play-by-play on here.  I watched the entire thing, from start to finish on watchESPN, but I kept running to the PC to see what you guys were talking about.  Last night was classic Hogville!  mj4president's calling Gates's home run was especially awesome.  Good job guys and go hogs!

This is not false humility but it is about this board and our fans. I love when I get to do pbp. If just one person has no way to keep up with the game than through this forum, it is worth it. Saturday night when I was in Nashville it was the only way I had to keep up and I appreciated Maddhogs effort along with the work that all the admins put into the thread.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 05, 2017, 04:07:43 pm

I thought he11 would freeze over before I would ever type this, but.............you're right, Boarffett.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.