Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

running on first down

Started by Turminator, September 24, 2016, 10:30:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Turminator

is as ineffective as the goal line jumbo package

Cambridge Hog

setting up play action.

watch. we will hit one that either win the game or send it to OT.

Turminator

I would rather have 3rd and short

Arazorbackguy1

We are controlling clock.  A&M is frustrated right now.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Uberanubis

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on September 24, 2016, 10:39:01 pm
We are controlling clock.  A&M is frustrated right now.

we are beating the crap out of them, they are getting tired. they are making stupid mistakes to not get beaten.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

JaketheSnake

Those runs are getting a little more yardage every quarter. 

Turminator

Turminator

I'm sorry 9 tries now inside the 2 th is an issue

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Tortfeasor

Terrible, terrible play call at goal line.

Deeznutts

Worst coaching game of Enos career.

Deeznutts

Dude refuses to throw inside the 5. This loss is on him.

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Turminator

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Tortfeasor on September 24, 2016, 10:50:53 pm
Terrible, terrible play call at goal line.

Yes why didn't we throw?!?! Allen has been killing them all night. Was ok with going for it but throw. Although I think drew picked up the wrong block
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Deeznutts

Left 4 TD on the field. So Arkansas. Some things never change.

Turminator

Bret in a nutshell. 4 tries in the 2 no points again then give up 99 td

Deeznutts

This announcer almost gets depressed if we gain a yard.

Oklahawg

I don't get it, been hollering for a play-action on first down. But, we moved down the field.

Problem seems to be shortening the field in the red zone and being unable to have the space to use the passing game.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Turminator

goal line has been an issue for 4 years and everyone acts like its not.  I think it cost the hogs a win here

farmhawg

Quote from: Turminator on September 24, 2016, 11:10:15 pm
goal line has been an issue for 4 years and everyone acts like its not.  I think it cost the hogs a win here
stubbornness from Bret
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Turminator

Quote from: farmhawg on September 24, 2016, 11:13:46 pm
stubbornness from Bret

no just a lack of athleticism on the oline to block safeties and lbs

daprospecta

Quote from: Turminator on September 24, 2016, 11:16:14 pm
no just a lack of athleticism on the oline to block safeties and lbs
Think about that for a second.  They are struggling to block players they have 50-75lbs on.

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

We never threw once on 1

st down. Now we're laughing stock
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

pignatious

Play calling atrocious tonight. Offensive line exposed as weak. No right tackle. Got to get better at recruiting. They have better athletes.
Freedom is never free.

Turminator

Quote from: daprospecta on September 24, 2016, 11:17:15 pm
Think about that for a second.  They are struggling to block players they have 50-75lbs on.

yes I did I can out wiegh them by 1000lbs and bench press a million pounds...  if I can't get my hands on them it does not matter

Turminator

this is a pass to run team..  just like the second hAlf of the season last year why won't they embrace it

Turminator