Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Curse of Jerry's World.

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 24, 2016, 10:02:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

Here we go again,  giving the Texas AM game away,  like we have the last couple of years.  We should be up by three touchdowns right now.  Why is it that this happens at Jerry's World every damn year?  It's getting old. 
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

moses_007

Petrino is the only coach we've had that could win in that place.  His teams won three straight.

JaketheSnake

Houston Nutt was great in Little Rock and Dallas!  We need that guy back! 

Cambridge Hog

is the game over?

some of you should just go to bed.

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on September 24, 2016, 10:11:00 pm
is the game over?

some of you should just go to bed.

The game isn't over,  but we shouldn't be tied.  That is all I am saying.  It seems like the dumbest stuff happens to us in Jerry's World,  from ridiculous penalties,  to bone headed mistakes we don't make anywhere else.  That is all I am saying. We should have a comfortable lead right now.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Tusks

I think the hogs have the same win % in jerry world that the cowboys do.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Hawgar The Horrible

Why do grown men insist they prove themselves to be panty waste on this board?
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

AirForceHog

Quote from: tusked on September 24, 2016, 10:14:56 pm
I think the hogs have the same win % in jerry world that the cowboys do.

Hahaha.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

devildoghawg

I wish the admins would take away your posting rights until the next game at ATT when you post stupid crap like this.  It's the 3rd quarter, a lot of football left to play.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Seebs

The curse of posters with their HUA button pushed.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Deeznutts

Time to bring this game to Fayetteville. A win at home is better than a loss and the exposure every year.