Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tonight's Big Play Candidates Are:

Started by threeNout, September 24, 2016, 11:21:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has a Big Game or a Big Score?  (you can choose 2)

RW3
22 (19.1%)
Sprinkle
32 (27.8%)
Hatcher
10 (8.7%)
Morgan
29 (25.2%)
Devwah
20 (17.4%)
Reed
24 (20.9%)
Cornelius
6 (5.2%)
Allen
44 (38.3%)

Total Members Voted: 115

threeNout

Looking For a Big TD play from someone tonight, who ya got?

Rison Razor Hog

I picked Drew Morgan and Dominique Reed, but after I finished my vote, I realized that for those two to have big nights it really would mean that Austin Allen has had a great night!

Wooooo Pig! Go Hogs Go!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
And on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness, so I've got that goin' for me!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Billions for defense, but not one cent for dhimmitude!

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

PorkRinds

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Me Like Hogs

I am hoping for Devwah. If he is breaking big plays, it will be a good night

Rayzback

I would love to see us get another pick 6! I'm hoping the defense rattles their QB and the aggies have a very bad Knight.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

rzrbackramsfan

longpig

Grizzly Mountain and Jackson/Wallace all having a day are the only things that matter.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hog N Bama

LZH

Reed takes one to the house tonight. Auburn lock.

Horse racer

duckman

I am hoping for a Whaley coming out party....

RzRbAcK18

I'm thinking we need a score from our defense. Also, I think someone like Sosa needs at least 2 sacks.

FANONTHEHILL

Dre Greenlaw will score his first touchdown.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

RebelW

If Batman Pulley can get another pick he will be in my eyes a huge asset and be a big time play in a game we more than likely will need to finish them off. Also, I have really been waiting on Whaley to break that last tackle to run it back for some big yards, and Brian Wallce will make or break us this game. We will double team their DE's with a TE and a RB. Tht will help Wallace out A LOT!

bigeasyhog

gmarv

Hawgar The Horrible

Whaley dusts one of the aTm DE's on the outside.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

hogsmash12

Quote from: duckman on September 24, 2016, 02:24:38 pm
I am hoping for a Whaley coming out party....
It's time for Whaley to break out.  They will get him out in open space and will shock the country with his speed.  Jerry World will erupt and register a small earthquake!

JoeyCapital

Can I vote for the entire freakin defense?
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

Tejano Jawg

All I know is...Allen needs to be one of them.  :razorback:
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork