Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screw the damn Aggies

Started by Psychohog, September 23, 2016, 08:31:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Psychohog

September 23, 2016, 08:31:25 pm Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:34:23 am by Psychohog
I'm getting sick of all the horsecrap aggie love I'm seeing in various places. You'd think they were the '77 steelers. Their baseless arrogance makes me want to barf. Bust these bastards in the mouth and GO HOGS!!
Never smarten up a chump.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Psychohog on September 23, 2016, 08:31:25 pm
I'm getting sick of all the horsecrap aggie love I'm seeing in various places. You'd think they were the '77 steelers. They're faux arrogance makes me want to barf. Bust these bastards in the mouth and GO HOGS!!

Yeah, and don't remind them they have a losing record against Arkansas. You should hear the excuses pour forth.
This is my non-signature signature.

98hogs

5HOG5

When Arkansas beats A&M watch how fast the love fest cools off and  :puke: begins!

goodguytex

They are Texans. And most all Texans have massive egos when it comes to sports. Shorthorn fans are the worst. But Saggies and TCU fans are way up there.

RzRbAcK18

I have said the same thing all week, it has been all about how this Aggie team is to good. Not just that, the media will say that our game will be the best of the weekend in one breath and then spend the next hour talking about UF vs TN. I mean seriously, its the east for crying out loud. FWIW, I hope Florida stomps a mud hole in TN. I hate that they are having to use their backup QB because if TN wins then all aboard the hype train. SEC NOW will become the "I love Tennessee Show".

I do not normally click on SDS articles, because we all know the quality of writing done over there, but since they were quoting other media outlets I clicked on this link. 3 of the 4 picking us to win. So there's that at least.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/predictions-around-country-week-4-sec/

gchamblee

Im not sure why you think their arrogance is faux. It is quite real and not faked at all. Or did you think you knew what that word meant and just learned something?

Im pretty confident we are going to win the game tomorrow night. It just feels like we are farther along this year than they are at this point.

Birminghog

Quote from: goodguytex on September 23, 2016, 08:48:36 pm
They are Texans. And most all Texans have massive egos
. Shorthorn fans are the worst. But Saggies and TCU fans are way up there.

FIFY

goodguytex

Quote from: gchamblee on September 23, 2016, 10:17:09 pm
Im not sure why you think their arrogance is faux. It is quite real and not faked at all. Or did you think you knew what that word meant and just learned something?

Im pretty confident we are going to win the game tomorrow night. It just feels like we are farther along this year than they are at this point.
Oh no... The Texas arrogance is quite real and genuine. Nothing fake or phony about it.

I work with a huge Shorthorn fan. He has a horn tattooed on his leg. When Arkansas beat TCU he came to work and said..."how sorry TCU must be to get beat by a team like Arkansas". When texass beat Notre Dame I told him that was a good game. Texas looked really good against notre dame. I haven't even ragged on him over texass losing to California. I won't either.

That's how most of them are when it comes to sports. They have no class. And they arrogantly look down on Arkansas sports. They think we are inferior and beneath them.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: goodguytex on September 23, 2016, 11:13:50 pm
Oh no... The Texas arrogance is quite real and genuine. Nothing fake or phony about it.

I work with a huge Shorthorn fan. He has a horn tattooed on his leg. When Arkansas beat TCU he came to work and said..."how sorry TCU must be to get beat by a team like Arkansas". When texass beat Notre Dame I told him that was a good game. Texas looked really good against notre dame. I haven't even ragged on him over texass losing to California. I won't either.

That's how most of them are when it comes to sports. They have no class. And they arrogantly look down on Arkansas sports. They think we are inferior and beneath them.
So did he call in sick the day after the Texas Bowl? :razorback:

goodguytex

Quote from: Hog N Bama on September 24, 2016, 06:59:52 am
So did he call in sick the day after the Texas Bowl? :razorback:
Yeah, he had a headache that day... I know how to get him to shut up too... All I have to do is say how about that 31-7? He gets quiet real quick. 😎

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.