Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drew Morgan interview on Sports Illustrated site

Started by WizardofhOgZ, September 23, 2016, 05:43:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwastherein1969

Who would have ever thought it, Drew Morgan, "THE RENAISSANCE MAN" ?
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

bphi11ips

Recruiting services don't measure heart and character.  NFL GM's often don't, either.  They're too busy worrying about Mel Kiper, hand sizes and broad jumps. Guys like Bill Belichick and Bret Bielema understand what makes a football player.  Drew Morgan is a football player.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

bigred223

KlubhouseKonnected

No offense, and not for nothing, but I have been a thinking for a little while that Drew has fallen in love with the smell of his own farts.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

JoeyCapital

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on September 24, 2016, 01:26:01 am
No offense, and not for nothing, but I have been a thinking for a little while that Drew has fallen in love with the smell of his own farts.
When you're the white Wes welker it's ok to love yourself a little bit.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: golf2day on September 24, 2016, 06:43:59 am

Wes Welker is the white Wes Welker.  I'm confused.

JoeyCapital

Quote from: hog13hog on September 24, 2016, 06:52:06 am
Wes Welker is the white Wes Welker.  I'm confused.
It's just an old running silly joke. Kinda like the "I just" somebody instead of I just saw. Just a little degenerate Hogville humor.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

Hog N Bama

I'm all for confidence as long as it can be backed up on the field. I think Drew has done that. I hope he is the difference maker for our win tonight.  ;D :razorback:

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: golf2day on September 24, 2016, 06:43:59 am

I was pretty impressed that he was able to make it through that whole interview without mentioning that he is white again.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Kevin

Cbb even mentioned drew needs to take of his business better
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

1highhog

Quote from: Kevin on September 24, 2016, 12:59:31 pm
Cbb even mentioned drew needs to take of his business better

I don't know how much better the kid can take care of business.  He catches every single pass thrown to him better than anyone on the team and gets open better than anyone we've had at receiver in years.  And he was rated a what star gazers?  Let me here thee.  He's still a kid, so what if he loves himself, I just turned 52 and I love myself to, and yes, I love the smell of my on farts but guess what, Drew will probably get the chance to at least try out and play in the NFL, who of us ever thought that when he stepped on the field?