Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Allen Eyes Huge Challenge from Aggies D-Line

Started by Mike Irwin, September 21, 2016, 09:54:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmodrum

This is, and will always be, a two-chin strap league.
Go away, batin'

theFlyingHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on September 21, 2016, 09:59:19 pm
This is, and will always be, a two-chin strap league.
Especially during happy hour at Sonic

KlubhouseKonnected

How many chin straps would I need if I were to just be there to paint?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on September 22, 2016, 09:00:00 am
How many chin straps would I need if I were to just be there to paint?

None, unless you were bringing that wood...
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

We don't need any Mr. Interception Kings or anyone pointing out they called that play, Brotha or we were sooooo close, Chuck, ssssoooooo close and no one better turn loose of the rope.  Just park the motorcycles, leave the blondes at home, play for the helmet, and lets pray we don't get anyone hurt so we'll have to hear all next week how the Guy using a walker to stand up in the game gave us the best chance to win. Pray tell, let do pray we don't need a press conference by the AD to explain why he is firing someone.  AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WHERE IS THE FAMOUS WORDS WE HEAR EVERY YEAR AT THIS TIME FROM SOMEONE, "BAMA JUST AIN'T THAT GOOD."

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: 12247 on September 22, 2016, 09:12:34 pm
We don't need any Mr. Interception Kings or anyone pointing out they called that play, Brotha or we were sooooo close, Chuck, ssssoooooo close and no one better turn loose of the rope.  Just park the motorcycles, leave the blondes at home, play for the helmet, and lets pray we don't get anyone hurt so we'll have to hear all next week how the Guy using a walker to stand up in the game gave us the best chance to win. Pray tell, let do pray we don't need a press conference by the AD to explain why he is firing someone.  AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WHERE IS THE FAMOUS WORDS WE HEAR EVERY YEAR AT THIS TIME FROM SOMEONE, "BAMA JUST AIN'T THAT GOOD."

Must feel better to get that off your chest.
This is my non-signature signature.