Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sumlin owns Bielema

Started by Sho Nuff, September 23, 2017, 03:04:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho Nuff

And Sumlin is about to be fired.  Let that sink in...

houhog1967

Everyone owns him!  No clue at all!

Piggie Smalls

When BB and Jen had their baby over the summer, Sumlin became a grandfather since he owns Bret Bielema and the Hogs program in general. He really is BB's daddy.

In all seriousness, I was hoping and believed that the Hogs would pull it out this year, not just because I'm a Hogs fan, but also because I like Sumlin and I thought a loss to Arkansas would hasten his dismissal from A&M. He's not the world's greatest coach, but he and Johnny Football put the Aggies on the map, and for him to have high-ranking officials come after him on Facebook and to receive racist hate mail following a loss, he simply deserves better. Those rednecks in College Station don't know what they have, and the sooner Sumlin can get out of that toxic environment, the better IMO.

NuttinItUp

Congrats to the Sumlin family.

It is unfortunate that the Sumlins are on the hot seat even after the racist mailings they received.

Obviously Bielema will be around next year. Maybe Sumlin will be too and we will see one more rematch before one of the coaches departs.

moses_007

... when he plays Arkansas. The Aggies always find a way to beat us at the end, or we wind up finding a way to lose it.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: moses_007 on September 23, 2017, 11:39:40 pm
... when he plays Arkansas. The Aggies always find a way to beat us at the end, or we wind up finding a way to lose it.
Sumlin and that Gators coach McElweenie.

moses_007

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 23, 2017, 11:43:22 pm
Sumlin and that Gators coach McElweenie.
I thought KY was going to easily beat Florida.  KY lost it again.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: moses_007 on September 23, 2017, 11:51:09 pm
I thought KY was going to easily beat Florida.  KY lost it again.
Yup. Blown coverage and Stoops couldn't get the timeout called...DC will probably get 3 days of bread and water for that SNAFU

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)