Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Giving away commemorative Coke six-pack

Started by PossumFan, July 09, 2017, 07:20:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PossumFan

Fellow Hog fans, my wife and I have concluded that it's time to part with our Coca-Cola six-pack commemorating the 1994 national championship. The eight-ounce bottles, still all full and in good condition, feature the Hog-jumping-through-the-A logo and the words "1994 National Basketball Champs." The cardboard carrying case has a Razorback leaning against an A and the final score: Arkansas 76, Duke 72.

I'd like for this bit of memorabilia to have a good home, and figured this would be a good forum to find one. The first person to email me his or her shipping address at larrysodell@gmail.com can have it. I'll even cover the shipping cost. I'll post another message here as soon as it's spoke for. Go Hogs!

PossumFan

The souvenir bottles are now spoke for. GHG!

Pig Power

I still tell my wife that we aren't getting rid of our couple of 6's

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

My dad still has his. I remember seeing them as a kid and pretending I was drinking them lol. It was the 1st place I ever saw the razorback
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

pigture perfect

I still have mine, but the cardboard is not as pristine as I'd like.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Junkyard Hog

jjdlc

I have a couple sets, one, my original is mint, or at least near it.  The second I picked up at auction a few years ago, for a couple bucks, is not as good, but hey, I'm a sucker, 94 holds a lot of good memories for me.

PonderinHog

I cannot tell a lie.  I drank mine.  No, I just lied.  Still got it!

HAWG MAFIA

Hog-Corleone

I still have mine from 1994 as well.  I found another six pack in the liquor store outside Prairie Grove a few years ago and bought a second. 
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.