Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real Deal in the Rock tips off tomorrow: headliners are Hog 5 & Zion Williamson

Started by Kevin McPherson, March 30, 2017, 07:25:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NWAHog479

Zion is going to be a must watch. Also interested to see how Henderson does now that he will actually see some playing time. Being a top 100 player and not getting a ton of minutes at Parkview should give this kid some motivation! Who are the top kids from NWA playing in the tournament? Great article and insight.

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: NWAHog479 on March 30, 2017, 09:17:34 am
Zion is going to be a must watch. Also interested to see how Henderson does now that he will actually see some playing time. Being a top 100 player and not getting a ton of minutes at Parkview should give this kid some motivation! Who are the top kids from NWA playing in the tournament? Great article and insight.

Asa Hutchinson of Bentonville plays with Team Portis Wings Elite 17U, and they are scheduled to play Friday night at P.A.R.K at 8:45 against Zion Williamson and South Carolina Supreme.

HogPokerPlayer

Does anyone know if you have to get tickets somewhere or can spectators just show up?

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: HogPokerPlayer on March 30, 2017, 11:28:58 am
Does anyone know if you have to get tickets somewhere or can spectators just show up?

You can walk up and buy tickets.

#1 STUNNA

pretty cool to see a starting 5 of all future razorbacks... that has to make the fan base happy... and i think will help them gel even better when they get to campus.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HOGdayafternoon on March 30, 2017, 11:18:36 am
Asa Hutchinson of Bentonville plays with Team Portis Wings Elite 17U, and they are scheduled to play Friday night at P.A.R.K at 8:45 against Zion Williamson and South Carolina Supreme.
uggh. just his name grates me.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on March 30, 2017, 02:29:47 pm
pretty cool to see a starting 5 of all future razorbacks... that has to make the fan base happy... and i think will help them gel even better when they get to campus.
it should be huge for chemistry.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

NWAHog479

Quote from: HOGdayafternoon on March 30, 2017, 11:18:36 am

Thank you! I know he took a visit to Davidson earlier in the year, have you heard any other rumblings about schools looking at him or Michael Shanks?