Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here's wishing all of Hogville a happy and safe Independence Day

Started by Wayne Watson, July 03, 2015, 05:46:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Wayne Watson on July 03, 2015, 05:46:46 pm
And may God bless the United States of America.

Amen, and may God Bless all of us and our families and friends and may all you have a fun, safe and happy 4th of July.
Go Hogs Go!

HogWall Jackson

Thanks Wayne. Happy 4th to you. I am not sure how many more Independence Days we will see with Big Government moving the way it is?

racinghog

SooiecidetillNuttgone

July 04, 2015, 12:23:23 am #5 Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:42:12 am by SooiecidetillNuttgone
Thanks for the sentiment.

Personally, I think the USA is gone to never come back again.   The necessary guarantees placed into the Constitution and BOR are trimmed, eroded, and challenged constantly and as HogWall stated above, Big Govt. has moved in.....And they're not done taking over.   

I'm not even going to discuss those that believe they are "entitled" and those that believe they are "victims".   Sad.

To the people though, stay safe, have fun, and enjoy your time with family and friends.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HogWall Jackson on July 03, 2015, 08:05:32 pm
Thanks Wayne. Happy 4th to you. I am not sure how many more Independence Days we will see with Big Government moving the way it is?

Oh probably lot's more. I bet that's when they will burn us Christians in remembrance of the brain washing of the founding fathers by the church...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Sivad

Happy 4th of July to Hog fans all over America!
Woo Pig  :razorback:

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

gmarv

god bless the U S A. heres to a safe and happy fourth to all my hogville brothers and sisters.

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

razorbackfan86

Thanks to all who have served. Past, future, and present.

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

OLDHOG

Happy 4th to you. I believe we still are a great country but our leadership has lost their way. Just my humble opinion.

Justifiable Hogicide

DeltaBoy

Happy and Safe 4th of July to You all.  Today my Daughter and I rode in a Parade, We cooked Brats and Hebrew National Hot Dogs on the Road Trip Grill. In a few hours we are heading out to golf course to my reserved seats on the Greens to Watch the Fire works at the Lake.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

SpareRib

I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!