Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newcomers

Started by GrizzlyRider07, July 03, 2015, 01:54:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyRider07

Are there any updates on how the new incoming freshmen have been doing this summer? More so just physically have anyone bulked up or anything?
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on July 03, 2015, 01:54:22 pm
Are there any updates on how the new incoming freshmen have been doing this summer? More so just physically have anyone bulked up or anything?

I think the staff went out and bought alarm clocks for some of them.................................. ;)
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

OLDHOG

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 03, 2015, 04:02:28 pm
I think the staff went out and bought alarm clocks for some of them……………………………. ;)
Now gonna have to learn to use them

gmarv

sounds like skipper maybe one of the older guys giving them instruction on how to use them.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: gmarv on July 03, 2015, 05:49:19 pm
sounds like skipper maybe one of the older guys giving them instruction on how to use them.

I thought using them was optional.

;)
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?