Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yes, I know this is off topic, but......

Started by mellieb4, July 02, 2015, 10:14:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mellieb4

Can you please find it in your heart to help us out in Bryant, Arkansas?  Just go to http://petsafe.net/barkforyourpark/ .  We are the only city in Arkansas to make the finals. We can win a possible $100,000 for a new dog park. We love our Hogs and we love our dogs!  You can vote every day!  Thanks in advance to anyone who does this for us! (If you have trouble with the link, take the last slash off.......and try again. :) :) :) :) :razorback:

mellieb4

And be SURE to select Bryant, AR, not Bryant AL......although I know no Razorback fan would EVER click on something with the state initials of AL!!!!!

mellieb4

I can tell my the slight jump in numbers at least a few of you have voted.  We will take EVERY vote we can get and appreciate it so much!  Thank you and keep voting.  Go HOGS!!! :) :razorback:

Snoutmaster

Voted and hope y'all win, dog parks are a great benefit to a city, Good Luck!

Woo Pig!

mellieb4

Thank you, thank you!!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Cinco de Hogo

wholehog92

Dogparks are terrible if you go look at the thread where Jerry donated some land a while back!

J/K voted for ya.

Current Vote Count 3,074
Welcome to Bark for Your Park 2015
Vote daily and your community could win $100,000 to build a PetSafe dog park!
- See more at: http://www.petsafe.net/barkforyourpark/city/778/bryant-ar/#sthash.X7X7zerr.dpuf
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Torqued pork

mellieb4

To those of you who have helped us out...thank you so much.  To those who gave me a "smite"....I am terribly sorry.  I can take this down if people are annoyed....  I just thought what better way could I find a large volume of supportive "Arkansas"  folks who are sitting at their computer!  Again, thanks for your support :) :) :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

JoeHawg

Once a Hog Always a Hog

razorbacker3

Voted. We are in a huge hole. Let's show the strength of Hogville and get this town it's dogpark. I have five. My blind Min-Pin Precious, Fatboy the Pug, their muggin Punky,  Gandalf the White (a solid white shepherd) and Shady the solid black terrier mix.

mellieb4

Only 75 votes to bump us up a spot....every vote counts!!!

mellieb4

Thanks for your help folks.....numbers are slowly edging up!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: