Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lost a true hog fan today

Started by BigSexyHog, June 30, 2015, 02:37:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

My step-father passed away from a massive stroke.  He loved the hogs and gonna miss watching games with him.  RIP Glen.  You will be missed by many.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

OLDHOG

MuskogeeHogFan

Really sorry for your loss. God bless all. Prayers sent.
Go Hogs Go!

TOM "tbw1"

Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

Mike_e

Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

hoglady

So sorry for you and your family.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

mhuff

Sorry for your loss. I lost my step father about two years ago. Prayers for your family and you.

ballz2thewall

sincere sympathies.

keep posting...
The rest of the frog.

WardamnHOGGLE

gmarv

you and your family are in my prayers.

BigSexyHog

Thanks everyone.  Much appreciated.  WPS to all hog fans today

younghog

GO HOGS

farmhawg

Quote from: BigSexyHog on June 30, 2015, 02:37:01 pm
My step-father passed away from a massive stroke.  He loved the hogs and gonna miss watching games with him.  RIP Glen.  You will be missed by many.
hate to hear that, our prayers for you and the rest of the family.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

snoblind

Pudgepork

I'm sorry for the loss.  Heaven will be ringing with Hawg Calls this fall.  I hope and pray that he meets Paul Eels.   Prayers to you and your family.

TheRazorback500

So sorry for your loss. Prayers going up.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Country Stylz

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

CFB_Fanatic

Lost my grandfather in October of 2013 unexpectedly......just wish he would have been here last year to see the improvement our Hogs have made!! Maybe they will meet up together and call the Hogs from upstairs this year!

Prayers to you and your family. I know how hard it must be.

kappa72202

Sorry for your loss....prayers for you and your family.

kaki

So sorry for your loss, lost my 31 year old son this Spring and know that the upcoming sports year will be very different without a special one to share the Hogs with.  I wish you comfort during your time of loss.

jackflash

worst news you can ever here. Prayers from my family. Now he will have a great seat with all the razorback players and fans that went before him.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

BigSexyHog

Thanks again to everyone.   Very much appreciated

BigPapaHawg

Prayers to you and your family!
WOO PIG

Arkamedes

So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent.
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

SamBuckhart

Having someone to share HOG with is special. Lost mine 16 years ago. Still miss my father in law. Sorry for your loss. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!