Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In case you forgot....

Started by PorkBilly, June 30, 2015, 07:04:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkBilly

all day today is Arkansas....on the SEC network. CBB up now with Bo. First show was 7 OT win at misery. Great names...Matt Jones, Hamlin, Bua, Batman, Pierce, and of course Petty. Great hit on Charles Stackhouse reception from a Manning. Historic!!

PorkBilly

Up next is LSU shutout last year.

ComeonHogs!!!

thx pork belly. I some how did not record the bowl game with texas. its on this evening...
State Pride!!!

Hog N Bama

Bo with CBB in film room LSU game was awesome! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Sow’sEar

the 1999 win over Tennessee was on last night after midnight....

The_Bionic_Pig

bump... The West Coast is just now waking up!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hog_lovin91

Quote from: Lulu Hog on June 30, 2015, 08:20:24 am
the 1999 win over Tennessee was on last night after midnight....

Had to stay up and watch this one last night. This was my first ever trip to DWR for a game. Was 8 years old and remember it like it was yesterday. Couldn't have been a more perfect first time experience!
Girls who love sports are not weird. We're a rare gift from God.

alohawg

Flipping through channels last night and saw the beginning of OT vs Ole Miss........and stayed up 'till midnight Hawaii time. Even though I saw it live and kinda knew what was coming, I still got anxious at times. We had some awesome players, so did Ole Miss.....a game for the ages for sure. Matt Jones first real action and he was ridiculous......and THE HIT by Jermaine Petty!!!  ;D
I'm pumped for football now, GO HOGS!!!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc