Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Razorback Hype Video for the Upcoming season!!!

Started by Golinator14, June 28, 2015, 02:04:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Golinator14

:razorback: :razorback:Hey everyone I've just completed a little hype video for the upcoming 2015 Football season. Hope you all like it. I'm beyond excited for this season. Woo Pig!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7M99HJi6Bs&feature=youtu.be

ldfergu

Golinator14

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 28, 2015, 02:09:04 pm
Sounds like Herm Edwards. Good video

Yeah, It's a speech of his on ESPN. Good coach and speaker.

ldfergu

Quote from: Golinator14 on June 28, 2015, 02:10:36 pm
Yeah, It's a speech of his on ESPN. Good coach and speaker.

Yeah he's alright. I wasn't thrilled when the Chiefs hired him off a 6-10 season with the jets. ESPN is suiting him well though

ldfergu

That was really cool how you ended it with the video being played in the visor of the helmet

Laughing Hog

I like JaMichael Winston do'n the 'lamb shank' sign against the ole piss offense
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

arlhog

I like Herm.   I'm not sure he'll ever be a great head coach in the league, but if he walks half of his talk he is a great guy.   I think he is a really good man.   Too many people speak too highly of him and I don't think that the pig staff would put his voice behind it if they didn't believe that too.   Go Herm and WOO PIG!!!!!

Golinator14

Quote from: arlhog on June 28, 2015, 02:22:16 pm
I like Herm.   I'm not sure he'll ever be a great head coach in the league, but if he walks half of his talk he is a great guy.   I think he is a really good man.   Too many people speak too highly of him and I don't think that the pig staff would put his voice behind it if they didn't believe that too.   Go Herm and WOO PIG!!!!!

Thanks, I'm not part of the Pig Staff, I wish but I'm not. I'm just a die hard Razorback fan that loves to make these videos. I thought Herms speech had some good words and some words that we Hog fans could grasp and take into this season. Hoping this season is one to remember in a positive light. Woo PIG!

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

arlhog

Quote from: Golinator14 on June 28, 2015, 02:26:32 pm
Thanks, I'm not part of the Pig Staff, I wish but I'm not. I'm just a die hard Razorback fan that loves to make these videos. I thought Herms speech had some good words and some words that we Hog fans could grasp and take into this season. Hoping this season is one to remember in a positive light. Woo PIG!
Total disclosure.  It's all good.   Good work then.

MissippHog

+1 Golinator, thanks.

Watching the video and seeing us in the all-whites again.......I dunno, they're kinda growing on me.

WardamnHOGGLE

Sounds kinda like Chris Rock to me.  Great video.

Golinator14

Quote from: MissippHog on June 28, 2015, 04:41:32 pm
+1 Golinator, thanks.

Watching the video and seeing us in the all-whites again.......I dunno, they're kinda growing on me.

Thanks, I like them alot more now too. I'm interested to see if we have any new unis this season.

Golinator14

Quote from: WardamnHOGGLE on June 28, 2015, 04:48:23 pm
Sounds kinda like Chris Rock to me.  Great video.

haha maybe a little. I wonder what Herm thinks of that. Also, thanks. Woo Pig!

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I prefer the all white unis.  I love the white helmet.

I dunno, the all white just seems clean but mean.  Sort of surgical and all business.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Hawgzinbowlz

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Justagp

Quote from: Golinator14 on June 28, 2015, 02:26:32 pm

Maybe you should be - that was a great video  :razorback:

O Shucky

Great video, but just as I started to get hype, it was over. Wish it was longer!

Golinator14

Quote from: Justagp on June 28, 2015, 08:48:14 pm
Maybe you should be - that was a great video  :razorback:

Thanks, I really enjoy making these. Woo PIG!

Golinator14

Quote from: O Shucky on June 28, 2015, 09:48:32 pm
Great video, but just as I started to get hype, it was over. Wish it was longer!

Yeah, well I wanted to use that song so badly and I didn't want to use the same clips over and over from my previous videos so I decided to made a shorter condensed video but will newer effects and less repetition. Hopefully everyone likes it and it gets them pumped for the season and get's them to buy tickets and go cheer on our Hogs!! Woo PIG!!

GolfnHog

Quote from: Golinator14 on June 29, 2015, 11:11:42 am
Yeah, well I wanted to use that song so badly and I didn't want to use the same clips over and over from my previous videos so I decided to made a shorter condensed video but will newer effects and less repetition. Hopefully everyone likes it and it gets them pumped for the season and get's them to buy tickets and go cheer on our Hogs!! Woo PIG!!

Three words: "Keep them coming!!!"
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

razorbacker3

Hog Fan from Camden

The Big O Oliver Squeeler

hog_lovin91

Girls who love sports are not weird. We're a rare gift from God.

Hog_Swanson

The last screen shot is pretty damn sweet.  I'm gonna make that my back ground.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on June 28, 2015, 05:47:37 pm
I prefer the all white unis.  I love the white helmet.

I dunno, the all white just seems clean but mean.  Sort of surgical and all business.

I even like the White Helmet with white pants and the cardinal jersey. I wish they would wear that in LR...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hogfly

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 28, 2015, 02:15:30 pm
Yeah he's alright. I wasn't thrilled when the Chiefs hired him off a 6-10 season with the jets. ESPN is suiting him well though

Too true. Also how he said he wasn't going to change anything in the offense, then proceeded to change everything in the offense, leading to it sucking.

He definitely has the gift of gab, though.

Golinator14

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on June 29, 2015, 06:46:16 pm
I even like the White Helmet with white pants and the cardinal jersey. I wish they would wear that in LR...

I like the white on white. It looks clean and simple. I like simple designs not what Oregon does.